News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Reporting In-Game Rule Breakers

Started by Heoros1, July 07, 2011, 10:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heoros1

In that forum board, i feel like the person getting reported shud be able to defend themselves, like if someones telling them false information, the person cant post on reports board, is there sumthing any1 can do about this?
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Kevin

You are more then Welcome to send a private message to Bill, he can resolve all the issues.

Bill

Quote from: Program on July 07, 2011, 11:03:01 PM
You're allowed to post evidence that goes towards the report, so if you have evidence that proves you were falsely reported then you're allowed to post it.
Usually however, there's no 'false information' in hard evidence. For example if someone has a screenshot of me swearing, in no way could it be proven to be false.

Well...

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jack

Quote from: Bill on July 07, 2011, 11:44:22 PM
Well...
Your not allowed to post with 1 word posts, please read the Forum Rules. I thought you knew better. You were a Forum Administrator and then Owner.

I'm just joking Bill, Love you!

Jake

Anarkie, Don't break the rules and you won't have to defend yourself.

Brian

Uhmm maybe you should go away? Because I clearly heard you say I was going to get banned yesterday, actually I heard it several times form you, yet I didn't so you should really close your mouth.

Jake

Quote from: brian on July 08, 2011, 08:49:16 AM
Uhmm maybe you should go away? Because I clearly heard you say I was going to get banned yesterday, actually I heard it several times form you, yet I didn't so you should really close your mouth.
Woah man, you need to chill out and not flame. You need to get your facts right before you go crazy at someone. Ok?

Pm if you wanna continue this childness sweet heart ;)

D E A T H

Anarkie is right because i have done stuff in paint where i can make Ry say bad stuff or any thing

Not that i wanted to do this i was just seeing if you can

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Bill

Quote from: Program on July 08, 2011, 12:08:37 AM
Quote from: Bill on July 07, 2011, 11:44:22 PM
Quote from: Program on July 07, 2011, 11:03:01 PM
You're allowed to post evidence that goes towards the report, so if you have evidence that proves you were falsely reported then you're allowed to post it.
Usually however, there's no 'false information' in hard evidence. For example if someone has a screenshot of me swearing, in no way could it be proven to be false.

Well...

Oh, you aren't?
I have always thought it was alright to post evidence that contributes.

No you're allowed to contribute, I was saying that in response to you saying a screenshot can't be proven false. http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,10696.0.html That was actually an edited report. We actually had to look into the situation and we found out it was fake. Which is why sooner or later the report abuse button in-game will work.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Annakarl

its not easy to paint or photoshop things like this second why would u do paint or photo shop a screenshot to mute or ban some one if even u hate that guy why would u make him mute or ban just bec u hate him well if u defend ur self every one will post useless post like
i agree
this happend
hell no.