News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

AllGoFree Developer's

Started by Yoho, July 06, 2011, 09:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Mod Avery on July 06, 2011, 09:54:16 PM
The People who're on the developer's list are the only people that are going to be in it, no one else, so please stop asking how to become one, also, we do things like get the npc id's emotes, and coordinates and set up everything. For example the christmas even was done entirely by alex and i alone in other words we spawned all of the objects and npc's that were seen during the event, and ryan programmed the grammar for the npc's.
I don't think anyone ever said once how to get the position, Sooooooo.

Flandre

This looks like a group that, as far as I know, as always existed in the background of Worldscape, with some members drifting in and out. Like some of the early Beta-testers for Blitz. It's cool that it's finally an official group I guess. I understand why you're not accepting applications, but isn't it a little much to say there won't ever be any new members?
Just saying.
If I had a little more long-term dedication, I probably would've asked to be in the group anyways. Being me and all. But then again, I'd also probably have been in it in the first place. But my point is sooner or later you might get to know someone else that's...

Well, I guess it doesn't matter much. If you thought there was someone else fit to be in the group you'd probably make an exception.
Soo this post is kinda pointless.

Anyways yeah, this group has always kind of existed, it just wasn't ever official until now.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Jack

Great idea, this will help the game in so many more ways.

Kevin

@Flandre More players will eventually join the group, but it's not something you just apply for, its more of an invite only thing. The people with the Blue Crowns are the people who are in the Skype Calls on a daily basis talking about all updates towards the game and forums. You do not need to be a staff member to be apart of the group. A lot of people have asked to join, and it's not something you really join. If you start being in our skype calls we will eventually add you to the list, but we wont let people force their way into the group.

Flandre

Quote from: Kevin on July 07, 2011, 11:37:07 PMits more of an invite only thing
There, that's what I meant. You made it sound like the group would stay exactly the same forever.
Was just saying so, because I've seen new people come and slowly become friends with lots of people, so I figured something that might happen. But you're already willing to do what I meant so :justignoreme:.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Jake

No? It's invite only, you can be invited at anytime. Not one bunch of invites at once.

Avery

Quote from: Terror on July 06, 2011, 10:58:38 PM
The People who're on the developer's list are the only people that are going to be in it, no one else, so please stop asking how to become one, also, we do things like get the npc id's emotes, and coordinates and set up everything. For example the christmas even was done entirely by alex and i alone in other words we spawned all of the objects and npc's that were seen during the event, and ryan programmed the grammar for the npc's.
Well considering people have been asking me all day as how too become one, that's voiding your statement.

Jake

Quote from: Mod Avery on July 08, 2011, 09:53:49 PM
Quote from: Terror on July 06, 2011, 10:58:38 PM
Well considering people have been asking me all day as how too become one, that's voiding your statement.
Oh my bad. I thought you meant on this topic. Sorreh.