News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

ALL STAFF READ

Started by Super Rare, June 23, 2011, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Rare

MANY PLAYERS IN THIS GAME KNOW ME I WAS VERY VERY RICH IN THIS GAME AND WHEN I LOGGED IN AFTER 2 WEEKS OF NOT PLAYING MY ENTIRE BANK IS GONE AND MY MAIN IS HACKED WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET THE ACCOUNTS BACK ITS A VERY WELL KNOWN FORUM ACCOUNT AND IT CAN DO ALOT OF STUFF IF IT IS NOT STOPPED I NEED A STAFFS HELP ON WHAT TO DO THANK YOU!
Mooshu All day LOL

Sora

I know you're mad but just pm Bill or any other admins about the situation. No need to type in all capitals.

Super Rare

YOSHI im d1stortor -.- i quit for a while but i came back and its hacked so dont talk to me on my other acc -.-
Mooshu All day LOL

Daxking

Is it hacked for sure? Cause I haven't seen anyone on the account.

Super Rare

positive it is hacked and the forum account and my email and facebook and entire other other computer was hacked as well idk why they havent been on but it was on a few days ago on forum but please help
Mooshu All day LOL

Super Rare

my real name is dustin if that helps my cause
Mooshu All day LOL

Pride

Kyle

you said your d1storter and your names dustin, but d1storters name is steven..

Pride

They may be two different people, 'cause he said D1stortor, not D1storter.

Kyle

i mean d1stortor is actually steven.

Super Rare

no im distortor d*ck head -.- i fkin created d1s my name is dustin you idiot i told eryone in dz when i quit that my name was dustin when i quit i gave my account to some kid named hockeyguy i am the creator of this account -.- not steven
Mooshu All day LOL

Pride

He's a liar, so no one reply to his posts anymore.

Super Rare

ill have an owner check my ip if youde like -.-
Mooshu All day LOL