News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Sorry Worldscape - Fresh Start

Started by Jack, June 20, 2011, 07:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Insomnom on June 22, 2011, 11:52:38 AM
See? Even in this topic, little to no change. Calling people arrogant.
This is why people are hesitant to put trust in you.
Just because I was calling people Arrogant doesn't mean I haven't changed.

Meaning Of Arrogant. I'm not calling you you guys dickheads I just think you guys are still angry even though I have apologized which is sad.

Joker

You have proven nothing by your nice apologize,You just flamed in my topic...Prove that you will change by actions Not words.

Insomnom

You know good and well that was a snide side-attack on anyone who didn't drop and give you a clean slate.

Everyone is giving you the chance to prove yourself.
No one is saying you are lying.
We just aren't going to blow it off as nothing. 
You've done a LOT of damage.
It can't just be made okay with one apology and no action.

That doesn't mean we feel superior.  So we're not 'arrogant'.
If we did we wouldn't even bother posting on your topic.  We wouldn't feel you were worth our words.
At least I wouldn't. 
I don't take my time out to reply if I think something isn't important, isn't worth it or anything like that.

Just relax.  Try to take things in stride.
Bite your tonged a bit more if needed, try not to get angry so quickly, etc.
I'm not trying to be cold. I really do want to see you improve and be a better person.
'nd I even wouldn't mind being friends once it becomes clear that you've achieved that.
But you can't just expect all of us to be buddy-buddy immediately, you know? It's reasonable.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Jack

Quote from: Insomnom on June 22, 2011, 11:59:39 PM
You know good and well that was a snide side-attack on anyone who didn't drop and give you a clean slate.

Everyone is giving you the chance to prove yourself.
No one is saying you are lying.
We just aren't going to blow it off as nothing. 
You've done a LOT of damage.
It can't just be made okay with one apology and no action.

That doesn't mean we feel superior.  So we're not 'arrogant'.
If we did we wouldn't even bother posting on your topic.  We wouldn't feel you were worth our words.
At least I wouldn't. 
I don't take my time out to reply if I think something isn't important, isn't worth it or anything like that.

Just relax.  Try to take things in stride.
Bite your tonged a bit more if needed, try not to get angry so quickly, etc.
I'm not trying to be cold. I really do want to see you improve and be a better person.
'nd I even wouldn't mind being friends once it becomes clear that you've achieved that.
But you can't just expect all of us to be buddy-buddy immediately, you know? It's reasonable.

Thanks Insomnom, I understand. I'm trying hard.