News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Boring...

Started by Joker, May 27, 2011, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Who wants old pking back?
Come on people..the game is becoming very very very boring..Say something...!
Please Ryan get it back..I beg you. >.>

Insomnom

People.
Never. f*cking. satisfied.
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.
Poor Ryan.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

Quote from: Insomnom on May 27, 2011, 05:06:03 PM

People.
Never. f*cking. satisfied.
Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.
Poor Ryan.
You don't know how the game is falling..Ask anyone...In old pking there were more than 30 players online..Now It's 10 or less..I am saying what I see.

Drunk Mario

He's right, Jazmen.. We have gotten less and less players online because 'Classic is getting boring'.

We need a good change, and we need it as SOON as possible.

Although, Ryan probably has tests around this time so.. but still the last update pack was like 2 months ago. YES we are HAPPY with all the work Ryan puts in to this with his BUSY life, but we need something new to satisfy our members 'Hunger' for new things.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Yes..We need food lagg and old wep style attack bonus back..And please don't post about the player percentage during old classic and new classic since I am 4 years old.

lollol

Although I Agree With You Tony But,As Drunk Said He Got Exams,And I Asked Him Before If He Could Ever Get The Things Back As They Were,He Told Me It Wasn't His Fault They Got Bad,While He Was Re-Programming Classic,The Pk-ing Folders Came With Each Other's By A Mistake And They Turned Out That Way,When I Asked Him If He Could Fix It,He Told Me It Would Be Very Hard To Get It Back The Way It Was Because Food Lagg And Fast Mage Was A Glitch.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Gosh..Why good things doesn't stays the same. >.<

Joker

Quote from: Program on May 27, 2011, 07:04:38 PM
Honestly, it's better as it is. I absolutely hated food lag, because it always worked out badly for me.
No offence bro..In old classic we were saying that we wouldn't die if there no food lagg..Saying that you hate food lagg means your not a good pker. =\

Joker

Yup..Allgofree is falling down..And no new players coming in..
Plus...
Forums > Server.

Sad Panda

I do not support this. If you're good you'll win no matter what the surroundings are. Look at Avery. He was a god in Old Classic, Blitz, and is still downright amazing at PKing.

Joker

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 27, 2011, 08:14:40 PM
I do not support this. If you're good you'll win no matter what the surroundings are. Look at Avery. He was a god in Old Classic, Blitz, and is still downright amazing at PKing.
Please correct and remove the old one...And I am a pro at new pking..I just want the old pking back.

Joker

Well If you think dat...Then do not post on here...And new pking made allgofree lost many players..And you all knew who they are.

Sad Panda

If you didn't notice, Jeremy is the reason that many people are and were gone. Many are coming back now that he is gone.

Joker

Quote from: Program on May 27, 2011, 08:46:26 PM
Tony, you can't tell people to stop replying to your topic if they're following the rules and staying on topic.. Nick and I were stating our opinions on your suggestion. No rules against that.

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 27, 2011, 08:45:12 PM
If you didn't notice, Jeremy is the reason that many people are and were gone. Many are coming back now that he is gone.

Also this.
Mkay..
I know that jeremy was banning the people that he didn't like and that's one of the two factors people are dissapearing at allgofree.

Drunk Mario

Food lag Just made the fights funner In my Opinion. The Combat system is correct as is now, Which is what people wanted in Old classic.. "I hate food lag I always die plz remove!" Topics..

Ring a Bell?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall