News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Boring...

Started by Joker, May 27, 2011, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandre

Sounds like Minecraft. "Nooottchhh, y u broke latterrrssss!" - Having every other work was a glitch, Notch fixed it, whether you like it or not. "OMFG NOTCH PUT CART BOOSTING BACK" - Glitch. Removed=fixed. "<This Thread>" - Glitch. Ryan fixed it, we don't keep glitches just because they benefit some players.

You know, random rares spawning in random places would be a glitch. Everyone would love it because, hey, free rares. And when Ryan fixed that, they'd be mad at him for "removing" it.
But come on, it's a glitch, not a feature he felt was unneeded or dumb.

From what I remember, the Wildy hasn't had an average of "30 players" since long before I last played. 0 was bad, 3 was dumb, 10 was very decent, and 14+ was a party, clan war or other special event.

So yeah, sorry that a bug you liked is gone. It's not a "main cause" of players leaving though, just a possible small contributor to many things in general.
And sometimes you just get bored of a game.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Joker

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 27, 2011, 09:58:45 PM
Food lag Just made the fights funner In my Opinion. The Combat system is correct as is now, Which is what people wanted in Old classic.. "I hate food lag I always die plz remove!" Topics..

Ring a Bell?
who used to say that were noobs....Not pro pkers.

Diva La Viva

ryan is working his ass of with the server and rl. People must stop complaining. it is what it is.

Joker

Dude wtf I am not complaining..I am asking him to get the old pking back so more people come in..Please read b4 you post.

Insomnom

I didn't say you were wrong.
I said you guys whine all the time.
Because you do.
Nothing is ever good enough.
And I feel sorry for Ryan.
That's all. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

But seriously..That's an important update to recover old pking for Worldscape classic future.

Insomnom

No, it's not.
As stated before, glitches were fixed.
Ryan isn't going to /break/ his game for you.

He may fix some things that aren't working now that used to work back then that
aren't glitches
, but that's all.
There are a lot of people in this thread that have brought up great points and you just ignore them, not giving any real good reasons as to why you want this back, aside from the fact that you personally thought it was fun.
You should give good reasons, or your complaints wont be considered at all.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

He said that it would bring back more people, but I doubt it. The Internet will not explode into an all out downrain onto this game because of a certain style of PKing that shouldn't be there, is there.

Joker

Well...I am just saying it would bring extra and attract old players back..specially there is no more advertises for allgofree..neither on runelocus nor moparscape..
But I am not asking him to break his game..Or not to destroy the server..I am asking to bring a feature why Worlscape classic was played and enjoyed.

I K3 Dubstep

You realize it isn't just "We need the old pk'ing back so we can be pro again" that's driving your players away, right? It's the fact that there's almost nothing to do on the server. Sure, Ryan works "hard", but there's always been an unfortunately small number of things to partake in. You don't need JUST pk'ing to bring players in, you need to make it an actual server that everyone can enjoy.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

lollol

Well Like Jazmen Said,Ryan Have A Real Life People,Give Him A Break,The Old Classic Isn't Coming Back,If You Want More Players,Go Advertise The Game On RuneLocus Or Moparscape.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Flame

He could just change the amount the food heals for couldn't he?

Insomnom

Quote from: I K3 Dubstep on May 29, 2011, 01:08:10 AM
You realize it isn't just "We need the old pk'ing back so we can be pro again" that's driving your players away, right? It's the fact that there's almost nothing to do on the server. Sure, Ryan works "hard", but there's always been an unfortunately small number of things to partake in. You don't need JUST pk'ing to bring players in, you need to make it an actual server that everyone can enjoy.

This is exactly it.
One little thing that isn't even supposed to be there wont help anything.
Get over your nostalgia and push for improvements that will actually, you know, improve things. =o

Made by Pride.

Brian

I want old PK-ing as well but the problem is that, I'm pretty sure, old classic can not be brought back.  The coding and everything is different and that style of PK-ing can't be in this server.  Also, Ryan said it himself that food glitch/lag *whatever you call it*, can't be brought back because it lags the whole server.  Even though I want old classic back, I know it won't be brought back so I have to deal with it.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: brian on May 29, 2011, 12:54:00 PM
I want old PK-ing as well but the problem is that, I'm pretty sure, old classic can not be brought back.  The coding and everything is different and that style of PK-ing can't be in this server.  Also, Ryan said it himself that food glitch/lag *whatever you call it*, can't be brought back because it lags the whole server.  Even though I want old classic back, I know it won't be brought back so I have to deal with it.
this guy knows what He's talking about. ^.^

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall