News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Borders and terrority.

Started by Joker, May 26, 2011, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

An awesome idea came up in my head..How about clans creates empires and fight for the cities!
That would be really awesome...But When clan wars start if anyone died..Please don't come back.
What do you say?
Supporters: 3.

Drunk Mario

Naw.. None of the cities are pking really..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Huh..The battles will be in wildy..

Drunk Mario

There are already battles in wildy.. and whoever has more clanmates there will 'Rule' the wildy until an opposing clan gets more members together.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I think that Tony is suggesting a game of Risk. You fight for territories. You go to each "city" or area in the wildy and fight for it. Whoever wins the clan war in that area wins that city. At the end of the game whoever has the most cities or areas wins the game. If they're tied then they have their clan leaders do a 1v1.

Joker

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 26, 2011, 07:05:51 PM
I think that Tony is suggesting a game of Risk. You fight for territories. You go to each "city" or area in the wildy and fight for it. Whoever wins the clan war in that area wins that city. At the end of the game whoever has the most cities or areas wins the game. If they're tied then they have their clan leaders do a 1v1.
Nick got my point..Good job. =)
Plus it will make clans fight harder and train more etc etc.

Sad Panda

Durp. I think it's a good suggestion, just not for this server. There is one clan right now that would win more than every once in a while and that's the one that'd win all of them. If we got at least one more big clan it'd be better.

Joker

Yeah..But kinda Way of warrior isn't that weak..It have got strong members plus..There is a capital of the clan and It can't be taken by another clan as well...Even if it's too small.

Sad Panda

Lol, WoW is not that good. I'm technically a member and I'm not very supportive of it.

Joker

Well..You know I pmed someone who can help us and he's arranging it now..just pm me. =D
On topic: If there's one strong clan this won't work then?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 26, 2011, 07:17:25 PM
Lol, WoW is not that good. I'm technically a member and I'm not very supportive of it.
Then you shouldn't care if you are to be kicked.

After what Nick said about this, i understand it now and I support. I had another idea in my head.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

If another clan sprung up and it was strong then it could compete with Death Zone, but because the dumbest owner of WoW is also the one who makes most of the decisions, they won't do well.

Joker

Mhm..So we have a big support..But how and when we will decide to perform it?

Sad Panda

It'll be before 7/22/11 for sure.

Joker

Lol..when you finish tests?
We just need oscar's word so we can get ready for using it.