News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Borders and terrority.

Started by Joker, May 26, 2011, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Nah, my testing begins next Friday. Then I get the weekend off and start up again for Monday and Tuesday. After that I have a single day of school left. 7/22/11 will be something else.

Joker

Weird..Alright then..I will post how many supporters.
Program..We have your support?

Sad Panda

Aaron says it'd be fun, so yeah you can count him.

Joker

Joker

Ok we are sorry program. :\

Sad Panda

Flandre

Clan Wars in Final Fantasy Tactics!
Quote from: Sad Panda on May 26, 2011, 07:14:27 PMThere is one clan right now that would win more than every once in a while and that's the one that'd win all of them.
MY Clan Wars in Final Fantasy Tactics!

Uhm, the only possible problems I see are having enough people participate and getting everything officially organized. Like, how are you -actually- going to establish territory in the Wildy? Coords? And, would you need people to enforce borders, or is it more official in that you just -can't- cross them?
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Annakarl

its nice idea....but do you think any clan will accept rules...if you die what make you don't come back?  i think this wont work

Joker

Guys stop..This is not a topic for flaming and arguing. =\

Joker

Quote from: aliens on May 28, 2011, 09:59:48 AM
its nice idea....but do you think any clan will accept rules...if you die what make you don't come back?  i think this wont work
Uhm..Maybe if someone comes back..the othe clan wins?

Sad Panda

If anyone wants to make a clan that can compete with Death Zone then this would be a good idea, but as of right now no clans are able to beat them. It's as simple as that.

Joker

If you know history well..The roman empire stayed strong for about 600 years..but it failed..Every clan/person/country/empire or what ever have a perfect and power for sometime..And then they fail..Such as deathzone..Now it is strong but at the time of ryan's clan it was weak..But tbh no one have the courage to make a clan against dz.

Sad Panda

Hey, maybe when people make a D2DZ clan this time they won't get banned by Jeremy for it. By Joe, that just might work!! But I am far too lazy to make a clan/earn a high spot in one so I won't be the one doing the work. I'd join one if it came up, but I have been told that no one is willing to make one. It will not be happening for a while.

Drunk Mario

Nick, You know what's going to happen soon.. unless you got kicked out of it.. :o

I think this idea is too complicated and would cause more wildy DRAMA.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Mayn..I love allgofree Drama..It beats shakespear's.
Quote from: Sad Panda on May 28, 2011, 10:48:35 PM
Hey, maybe when people make a D2DZ clan this time they won't get banned by Jeremy for it. By Joe, that just might work!! But I am far too lazy to make a clan/earn a high spot in one so I won't be the one doing the work. I'd join one if it came up, but I have been told that no one is willing to make one. It will not be happening for a while.
Well who's joe?