News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Questioning The Question

Started by Bill, December 12, 2008, 11:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

What's with life's obsession of slapping me in the face?

Nick©

What are they slapping you with? Their hand? Their.....? =O
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

I dunno, you'd have to ask life if you wanted that answer. But why does life throw this stuff at me?

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Strength Pkz

wouter

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

wouter

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

omfg noobz

why is ws lame? and why am i quiting it? =]
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Nick©

Why are you such an awesome player, Matt??? =) lol, good luck out there in the real world, Matt.
--Brenden Hills

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 20, 2010, 11:01:09 PM
Why are you such an awesome player, Matt??? =) lol, good luck out there in the real world, Matt.

Why are you a Matt lover??, Why would he not have good luck in the real world ?

Nick©

Why wouldn't I love Matt? Why wouldn't he have troubles?
--Brenden Hills

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 24, 2010, 10:51:05 AM
Why wouldn't I love Matt? Why wouldn't he have troubles?

Why would you love matt?

Nick©

Why did Matt end up staying??
--Brenden Hills