News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Questioning The Question

Started by Bill, December 12, 2008, 11:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

What's with life's obsession of slapping me in the face?

Nick©

What are they slapping you with? Their hand? Their.....? =O
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

I dunno, you'd have to ask life if you wanted that answer. But why does life throw this stuff at me?

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Strength Pkz

wouter

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

wouter

Nick©

--Brenden Hills

omfg noobz

why is ws lame? and why am i quiting it? =]
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Nick©

Why are you such an awesome player, Matt??? =) lol, good luck out there in the real world, Matt.
--Brenden Hills

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 20, 2010, 11:01:09 PM
Why are you such an awesome player, Matt??? =) lol, good luck out there in the real world, Matt.

Why are you a Matt lover??, Why would he not have good luck in the real world ?

Nick©

Why wouldn't I love Matt? Why wouldn't he have troubles?
--Brenden Hills

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nick© on April 24, 2010, 10:51:05 AM
Why wouldn't I love Matt? Why wouldn't he have troubles?

Why would you love matt?

Nick©

Why did Matt end up staying??
--Brenden Hills