News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Blitz Bank

Started by Chaoslancex, September 15, 2010, 05:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on December 19, 2010, 03:13:37 PM
Only one above is pretty close. I need an effing admin to get in game and kick Rabid Animal so I can get off of War Pig and go on Rabid Animal...
Do you come up with these names... ???
BACK ON TOPIC! POST YOUR BANKS!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Yoho

Dug

Nice bgs yoho but i said bank not inventory.... people need to stop being lazy no offence ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Sad Panda

Yes, I do come up with all my names. I have some name with an Emu, but it escapes me right now...

Fighting Emu

Sad Panda

Oh yes, that's right! It's Fighting Emu.

Yoho

Quote from: dug on December 21, 2010, 06:53:35 AM
nice bgs yoho but i said bank not inventory.... people need to stop being lazy no offence ;D

Look at page 4.

Sad Panda

I have 50 posts per page, so what reply number is it?

Dug

Quote from: Yoho on December 21, 2010, 01:54:38 PM
Quote from: dug on December 21, 2010, 06:53:35 AM
nice bgs yoho but i said bank not inventory.... people need to stop being lazy no offence ;D

Look at page 4.

An updated version would be better :P

Sad Panda

What are we even talking about?

Insomnom

This is just my primary bank, equipement and inventory.
I've more junk stashed on another character.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

What is the blue string in bank3.PNG? Can I buy some of those lobsters as well?

Insomnom

It's Blue Thread.
A crafting material, I believe.
Don't remember where I got it.

Sure.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

K, thanks. Check the reports section really quick. The kid is still in game I believe.

Yoho