News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

BLITZ IS OUT@@!*(@!@(*$#(*#*(#%$

Started by X, August 21, 2010, 04:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Brian

How do i log on?

Is there a webclient?

Joker

hnpgmn'ptmnmbfnmfnsnm
w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

When it download's and i go to open it it say's it's "invalid". :( :(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(

flamerider

~<|  Flamerider  |>~
    /   Owns Hard  \
   |    Like Jesus    |
  {Have a nice day}                    

Coleshot1

That's the classic link smart one.. WSC is worldscape classic. Shouldn't put the link probably, but basically you use
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=wsbworldselect
I'm getting in trouble for that. Might not work for you guys yet.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

It's not 100% up yet! Just wait a couple minutes! it is ALMOST up!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Wild

wooooooottt !!!! good job ryan and jeremy  :D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

flamerider

CMON CMON I LOADING EVER BROWSER POSSIBLE!
~<|  Flamerider  |>~
    /   Owns Hard  \
   |    Like Jesus    |
  {Have a nice day}                    

IvyX

AWESOME!!! THE MUSIC IS GREAT (I GUESS SO) BUT ITS SAYS ERROR CONNECTING TO SERVER. I GUESS I SHOULD WAIT A FEW MINUTES :)

Coleshot1

LMAO. STOP crashing his internet! XDD
I only refreshed once to make sure I was in the right client, but apparently it didn't change.

EDIT: GUYS STOP REFRESHING AND LOADING PAGES. And don't spam-login. Log in every 10-30 seconds.

notreallyan Edit:lolcrash'd
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

flamerider

I cant evan load the the animation :P  look   :
~<|  Flamerider  |>~
    /   Owns Hard  \
   |    Like Jesus    |
  {Have a nice day}                    

Vee Dub

With the downloadable client, Do you need to use the updater? I downloaded it from the world select and it say's it's the classic client?

Chaoslancex

Yay! dude i got like 10 str! w00t w00t!

*cough* Rivin= no life :) jk noob ily