News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Regarding Blitz:

Started by X, August 21, 2010, 03:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

You will not be able to login to Classic for the 1st week of Blitz's release. Please remain on WorldScape and try out Blitz!

Drunk Mario

Will Blitz be up in that one week duration?(for EVERYONE)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

Quote from: Mute on August 21, 2010, 03:40:05 PM
My guess is that Classic's VPS is being used for blitz in that time...?

Dunno, Its simply another one of my random guesses.  :P

Sadly... :(

And yes for the public, Drunk.

Coleshot1

A lot of people know what blitz is like but still would rather play Classic... And all the newbies are going to think WS is offline.

Question, is Blitz going to require a Forum account to play on that corresponding player, or was that only for the beta? If so, really helpful for spam accounts and people begging for unmutes, but also really inconvenient...
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

X

Yes, you will still need your forum username to login to Blitz.

Coleshot1

Blitz in 1 minute!
2 years of hype in one word: Sweet.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Chaoslancex

Well i think it was worth the wait don't you think :) it's way better than classic, a lot of new things to do :) muahhaha time to work!

d1stortor

haha.oscar...now that we started from scratch...you are going down!!!gl to you all guys.
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$