News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

I AM NOW NUMBER 1 FOR BLITZ HIGH SCORES! :D

Started by Rivin X, June 21, 2010, 04:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rivin X

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Pk0wnedall

This is terrific, you'll be getting reset when it gets released. There isn't really a point for training at this point of time.

Rivin X

LOL true, but X and coleshot seem to be working hard on it aswell, but i'm doing it for fun :]

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Coleshot1

X is just training to get 99 Woodcutting, and I just want to have the highest of all skills. ^^
Watch, I'm getting 1st now that Rivin's off for the night. =P
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

SouvLacki

*Glass Shattering when they realize that their accounts will be reset*
Well done, mate.

Coleshot1

Why play any game if you're eventually going to stop playing it, and nothing you did will matter anyways?

Exactly.

That's why I'm playing Blitz. That, and to find glitches.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

SouvLacki

Quote from: Coleshot1 on June 21, 2010, 06:54:26 AM
Why play any game if you're eventually going to stop playing it, and nothing you did will matter anyways?

Exactly.

That's why I'm playing Blitz. That, and to find glitches.
Who are you to judge what one will do with their time? This game is for entertaining purposes and meet those purposes well. They do what they want to do with Blitz Characters.
Thank you.

Coleshot1

I wasn't saying not to play Blitz, I was giving an example of why I actually train my skills.

"If you're going to stop playing a game anyways, why play it in the first place?" For entertainment purposes, and training skills on Blitz entertains me. So, I won't be shocked when we get reset. =]

SouvLacki

beppe

Coleshot1

Rofl, Rivin stopped playing for like 3 days and got almost 80 (Haven't checked recently) levels behind Alex. I'm bored of training until Blitz is really out, but I'm still getting 60 defence (I have a dragon spear with my 60 Attack W000T!) ATM and etc. Just not trying as hard to beat Alex, he's a leveling freak.  :P

Chaoslancex

lol man there nothing better than a Nerd Fight XD hahah :) jk guys... but really it's to hard to catch up to you nooobs lol. :o

SouvLacki

Swordthane

I'm not really sure what Blitz is, can someone enlighten me?  :o
In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better!
Ahh, nothing like mocking religion!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Swordthane on June 25, 2010, 05:23:54 AM
I'm not really sure what Blitz is, can someone enlighten me?  :o
Blitz is the new server that is coming out, it will be so awesome that it will be the best server out. It should be out very soon now. I'm sure everybody will love this new server and it will be great.

Guys i this is getting off topic and is becoming spam, please stop spamming.