News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

I am a Posting Maniac... No Really...

Started by Banjo Hick, January 17, 2010, 01:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Coleshot1

LOL at your yellow squarez of postage.
I think i've posted more in the last 2 days than I have in my account history until then....
This offlineness isn't good for me.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

I've had more posts in the forum games section in the last two days than you have in normal topics your entire time on the forums.

Coleshot1

I'm a mod in-game not on the forums, so I tend not to go to the forums at all. (No really, I have a shortcut to go straight to the game instead of the forums first.)
But anyways. I'm addicted to the forums right now. No idea why.
...Where's Zack? He needs to join our conversation.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

I don't have shortcuts. I go to the site, click on play, re-download the client, and then play.

Zack

I would have like 2,000 posts, but I don't post in every topic I see. ::)

Coleshot1

Well Banjo and I do. You should too.  ;D
(This is an example FTW)
*I need these posts because I can't respect yet* ROFL  ::)

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Zack on January 17, 2010, 01:30:50 AM
I would have like 2,000 posts, but I don't post in every topic I see. ::)
Owned lol.

i did have the most post but there nothing good so i havent posted. :P

Zack

Quote from: Coleshot1 on January 17, 2010, 01:33:14 AM
Well Banjo and I do. You should too.  ;D
(This is an example FTW)
*I need these posts because I can't respect yet* ROFL  ::)

Well if I did that I would make sure they all look like this;

"hai guyz i r new 2 teh forumz,,,,iz it kay 2 spam????? :)"

I have started to post more now though.

Banjo Hick

Zack, your post count progressed slower now because you no longer post in every topic you see, but you did use to. And Oscar, if I went through both DZ topics I would find 300 posts from you, and yet about 500 from me. =\

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 01:51:10 AM
Zack, your post count progressed slower now because you no longer post in every topic you see, but you did use to. And Oscar, if I went through both DZ topics I would find 300 posts from you, and yet about 500 from me. =\
True, but it my clan lol i have to post there.

Banjo Hick

Well I feel obligated to post there so I do. And if forum games section counted I would easily have 4000 by now.

loken rocks

nice 12 squares of yellow you are a posting maniac!! :D ;D ;)
well im stuck with 1 square -.-
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 01:56:14 AM
Well I feel obligated to post there so I do. And if forum games section counted I would easily have 4000 by now.
Most of your posts are spam to me. You don't need to post on the deathzone sections? It start anoying me that you mind with all of our business -.-

Banjo Hick

I post on DZ when I'm the topic of conversation. I have also had maybe five posts towards you in the last year, three of them would be considered flame. Nice try kid.