News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Posting in...

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

I am angry how when someone posts a report in "report player board" after someone has posted a compaint and they start talking about things in the board...
there should be a board called

"Report Abuse Chat" so people can chat about it there....

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Banana boy

This should be in suggestions\rants.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jack7 on October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM
I am angry how when someone posts a report in "report player board" after someone has posted a compaint and they start talking about things in the board...

Nicest Regards,

hi! i actually think that is a good idea... you should talk to jeremy and ryan about that!!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Quote from: Jack7 on October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM

Nicest Regards,

Believe me, the only thing that will come from that board is a lot of spam and flaming. Why should people discuss about reports they've made? You just make them and wait for a Staff member to take action. I'm not saying this is a stupid idea... I'm just saying I really don't see the point on needing to converse over a report.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on October 10, 2009, 05:58:06 PM
the only thing i see about this suggested board is for Jack7 to post random crap without getting in trouble.

Jack7, please take my advice, and use it well:
ALWAYS think before you post anything, on any forums.

-and before you say " oh, you were like tht once, so dont have a go at me nubz", I was like you, probably worse.
I got myself banned from Sonicretro because of my lame attiude

yeah, anyway, that little bit done with

EDIT: sorry for the bad grammar, I'm really tired (shows my dedication to here though)

~The content of this message has been removed~

Nicest Regards,

Pk0wnedall

I, don't post random crap or have bad attitude.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)

Rain

In my eyes, this idea seems pointless.

It's bad enough that people post on reports made by other players, even though they are told not to do so. Making a board just for that would only accumulate more spam and flaming on the forums because all that would go down is massive amounts of arguing.

Jack7, and Mute; you two are showing what would happen on that board, flaming and going off topic. If you two have a problem, report each other and don't bicker back and fourth over and over. This topic if I read correctly was made for discussion over his idea.

Pk0wnedall

Dillon, your 100% right I only wanted it so that people could discuss about things as I saw in one report abuse someone ase "what is Autotalking" in the report abuse board so I had the idea I didn't make it to get flammed at.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)