News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Posting in...

Started by Pk0wnedall, October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

I am angry how when someone posts a report in "report player board" after someone has posted a compaint and they start talking about things in the board...
there should be a board called

"Report Abuse Chat" so people can chat about it there....

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Banana boy

This should be in suggestions\rants.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jack7 on October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM
I am angry how when someone posts a report in "report player board" after someone has posted a compaint and they start talking about things in the board...

Nicest Regards,

hi! i actually think that is a good idea... you should talk to jeremy and ryan about that!!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Quote from: Jack7 on October 09, 2009, 07:33:14 PM

Nicest Regards,

Believe me, the only thing that will come from that board is a lot of spam and flaming. Why should people discuss about reports they've made? You just make them and wait for a Staff member to take action. I'm not saying this is a stupid idea... I'm just saying I really don't see the point on needing to converse over a report.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on October 10, 2009, 05:58:06 PM
the only thing i see about this suggested board is for Jack7 to post random crap without getting in trouble.

Jack7, please take my advice, and use it well:
ALWAYS think before you post anything, on any forums.

-and before you say " oh, you were like tht once, so dont have a go at me nubz", I was like you, probably worse.
I got myself banned from Sonicretro because of my lame attiude

yeah, anyway, that little bit done with

EDIT: sorry for the bad grammar, I'm really tired (shows my dedication to here though)

~The content of this message has been removed~

Nicest Regards,

Pk0wnedall

I, don't post random crap or have bad attitude.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)

Rain

In my eyes, this idea seems pointless.

It's bad enough that people post on reports made by other players, even though they are told not to do so. Making a board just for that would only accumulate more spam and flaming on the forums because all that would go down is massive amounts of arguing.

Jack7, and Mute; you two are showing what would happen on that board, flaming and going off topic. If you two have a problem, report each other and don't bicker back and fourth over and over. This topic if I read correctly was made for discussion over his idea.

Pk0wnedall

Dillon, your 100% right I only wanted it so that people could discuss about things as I saw in one report abuse someone ase "what is Autotalking" in the report abuse board so I had the idea I didn't make it to get flammed at.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)