News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

He's back!

Started by Barrage Pked, June 07, 2009, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

Look who decided to pay a visit and own some noobs. He hit a 66 on Jack (Serguys Pure). :O
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

serguy3

It hurt.... ALOT...

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Haven't seen him in a while.

haha wow havent seen that name in a while?

Chaoslancex

wow i gusse everyone has competition in wildy know :o

hubby

woah!, that's good his back. i agree with chaos there will be a competition now  ;D
hopefully, i get to meet him 1 day.

Banjo Hick

wow, second or third time ive seen him, and hubby no offense i hope u dont get to see him other than on ur server or another, if u do meet him on here, i hope you come back and follow the rules

Pride

Haven't ever seen him actually... I might have, but probably don't remember it. I do have some competition now.

!~Bri~!

Voltimolt

look at me (Adidas pure) trying to get to vs him

m a d time

Quote from: Pride on June 11, 2009, 12:41:11 AM
Haven't ever seen him actually... I might have, but probably don't remember it. I do have some competition now.

!~Bri~!

Im more than enuf comp for u dere and FYI i told u lot he was in lumby and he also said he's not back he just came on to talk to a mate ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Chaoslancex

ahh man that sucks... and dude he has never died!!!! he is the bomb!!!!    :D

Chaos.

Barrage Pked

No, Steve told me. Look at the screenie...
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

m a d time

Quote from: chaoslancex on June 11, 2009, 12:06:36 PM
ahh man that sucks... and dude he has never died!!!! he is the bomb!!!!    :D

Chaos.

Cos he has "infinite" health and he food lags like a b---h ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Triniboy

Hey, Not sure who you are, but I guess its good to see a old player back again :D

maxmager

Oxy has died Before, me and poon have killed him atleast once. sorry for the late post. :/ just wanted to say it.

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html