News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Legendary pkers

Started by cheekybenny, May 22, 2009, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

lets start modifying the posts instead of making new ones because it would be difficult to keep up with the amount of votes for each person because u could vote for chaos twice and he might not notice

hubby

WOAH!  :o this thing is still going on..
haha, tell me about it cheeky. i need to get my grades up too  :P
but anyways, since people can only vote once and i guess the hole voting thing started all over again.
i would pick; chaos, m a d time, k0ed, and barrage pked. these pkers got my respect  ;D.

P.S - sorry to hear the hole getting hack thing jack.  :o

was up bro

im guna give m a d time another vote and i would also like to give one to jack str there both great pvpers  ;D

Barrage Pked

Quote from: was up bro on June 11, 2009, 03:31:25 AM
im guna give m a d time another vote and i would also like to give one to jack str there both great pvpers  ;D

Jack Str isn't on here.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

m a d time

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 11, 2009, 07:57:26 AM
Quote from: was up bro on June 11, 2009, 03:31:25 AM

Jack Str isn't on here.
She gave m a d time another and give "ONE" to jack str MMKTHXGFBAII ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

He's not on here though, so how can he/she vote for him? GJIJGIJFIJFGFMKTHXBAIFEF~~
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)

m a d time

das y their voting for him? so he will be -.- DUH!
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Barrage Pked

Quote from: m a d time on June 11, 2009, 01:00:18 PM

He's not a legendary pker...He never pks.

m a d time

Quote from: Barrage Pked on June 11, 2009, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: m a d time on June 11, 2009, 01:00:18 PM

He's not a legendary pker...He never pks.

Well Shudup -.- lol u now im right.. and i vote for JACK STR, Barrage pked ,k0ed or k0ed ,chaoslancex and fury XX ~M~

cheekybenny

please remember if you are voting again please quote your last votes so its fair

new votes just post your votes  :)

Banjo Hick

or we could modify the posts...

m a d time

When u tally up all votes for "M A D Time" Delete him and put them up for "H H H" he's my account seeing bri now has m a d time THX ~H~

Double A ok

I vote for m a d time,barrage pked ,adidas pure and k0ed or k0ed. "W"

Banjo Hick

i vote for chaoslancex, mad time, barrage pked, fusion, flame, poon, and serguy3

cheekybenny

Votes updated :)

umm dont modify posts cause its harder for me just make new ones with a quote of your all posts
and since people aren't doing that im going to start ignoring people who dont quote their old posts ...