News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

im quiting

Started by clark, May 17, 2009, 06:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Guess what you're wrong like always! I just tested it. I opened a the forums in a new window and chose to log in for one hour, minimized it, opened a new window and played RuneScape for an hour. When I went back to the forums an hour later and refreshed the page guess what happened. I was logged out. So learn your facts before posting.

Delicious

Banjo Hick

ok this is the actual test u were supposed to do, bring it up, chose one hour to stay logged in, EXIT OUT OF THE FORUMS
play anything at all for an hour even worldscape, check up in one hour, and tell me ur statistics for that test

Zack

Actually I did that too. So why don't you learn the facts before trying to start a fight you can't win.

Delicious

Haha get em Zack.  :o

Banjo Hick

im gonna find a way to win, it will take a few months but it will happen, lets get back on topic huh? is he coming back or not, cause people keep saying he is but i cant really tell...

Delicious

Yea im not sure. Are you leaving bud?

Barrage Pked

Man Cj, was I really gone that long that you forget to say you'll miss me? Dang dude, you were my best friend and hate to see you go mate. Good luck.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Delicious

*sniffle sniffle* so.... touching.... :'(

pure skilla3

if your leaving c ya clark well all miss ya ;)

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

Bill

Regardless of whether he really quit, I'm locking this topic because (1.) about half of the posts on this topic are ridiculous spam posts (I'm talking about the arguing) and (2.) I honestly don't even think it's nessacary to create a topic every time you quit or someone else quits. Same goes for returning after a long period of time. Posting a topic about it isn't needed in my opinion.

Zack and banjo hick, both of your actions on this topic were childish and ridiculous. Honestly, who cares about the log in timer and how it works? Banjo, I strongly advise you to make sure you're on the right account next time, and not "your brother's" by "mistake". And I'll tell you this, because I've been meaning to myself, I have been getting many complaints about you and how your activity and actions are on these forums. You cannot deny that a lot of your posts contain spam, flame, short posts, and unnessacary pointless text. I have even reviewed your previous posts and I have seen many bad posts myself. Anything you and Zack have issues with, I strongly suggest working them out or AT LEAST not making it public by posting it on topics.  There is a pm system you know. Think about this guys.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........