News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Congratulations Volcanic Me.

Started by Pk0wnedall, March 25, 2010, 03:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations on forum moderator Volcanic Me, I'm happy for you. I hope you keep the great job like Zack was doing. Goodluck and i hope your good if not better then zack. Congratulations bro.

wouter

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: caponer on March 25, 2010, 03:36:57 AM
He will do better! ;)
Yup, he is so good with the forums, He deserved it alot earlier, Congratulations again Volcanic Me.

Drunk Mario

i already made a topic on this.. we don't have to make a gazillion topics for every new staff member.. it is just spamming up the forums. Also don't say you made this first because i made mine a day before.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,5450.0.html

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 25, 2010, 11:30:51 AM
i already made a topic on this.. we don't have to make a gazillion topics for every new staff member.. it is just spamming up the forums. Also don't say you made this first because i made mine a day before.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,5450.0.html
Let's not argue about it. We're all happy for travis!  ;)

Joker

Vee Dub

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Thanks everyone. I'll do my best.

Oh, for whom it may concern: I'm currently working on a new poem; it's unlike any I've written before. Keep your eyes peeled on the Poetry board this next week or two! The title is "Dee Em" and it's a bit of a Dark and Light poem.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Mute on March 26, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on March 25, 2010, 06:34:33 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best.

Oh, for whom it may concern: I'm currently working on a new poem; it's unlike any I've written before. Keep your eyes peeled on the Poetry board this next week or two! The title is "Dee Em" and it's a bit of a Dark and Light poem.
Cool, I'll be looking out for that!

(And a 'Congratulations' to my fellow forum mod. :P)

Update: I'm literally 50% done with the poem. And the title has been changed to: "Dewmah". It's still Dark and Light-based, and I finished the Dark half. I'm starting the Light as I post this. Expect to see the finished work before this weekend is over!

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations Travis and Mute, This is awesome we have to great forum moderators!

I think this could be locked now