News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Congratulations Volcanic Me.

Started by Pk0wnedall, March 25, 2010, 03:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations on forum moderator Volcanic Me, I'm happy for you. I hope you keep the great job like Zack was doing. Goodluck and i hope your good if not better then zack. Congratulations bro.

wouter

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: caponer on March 25, 2010, 03:36:57 AM
He will do better! ;)
Yup, he is so good with the forums, He deserved it alot earlier, Congratulations again Volcanic Me.

Drunk Mario

i already made a topic on this.. we don't have to make a gazillion topics for every new staff member.. it is just spamming up the forums. Also don't say you made this first because i made mine a day before.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,5450.0.html

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 25, 2010, 11:30:51 AM
i already made a topic on this.. we don't have to make a gazillion topics for every new staff member.. it is just spamming up the forums. Also don't say you made this first because i made mine a day before.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,5450.0.html
Let's not argue about it. We're all happy for travis!  ;)

Joker

Vee Dub

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Volcanic Me

Thanks everyone. I'll do my best.

Oh, for whom it may concern: I'm currently working on a new poem; it's unlike any I've written before. Keep your eyes peeled on the Poetry board this next week or two! The title is "Dee Em" and it's a bit of a Dark and Light poem.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Mute on March 26, 2010, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on March 25, 2010, 06:34:33 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best.

Oh, for whom it may concern: I'm currently working on a new poem; it's unlike any I've written before. Keep your eyes peeled on the Poetry board this next week or two! The title is "Dee Em" and it's a bit of a Dark and Light poem.
Cool, I'll be looking out for that!

(And a 'Congratulations' to my fellow forum mod. :P)

Update: I'm literally 50% done with the poem. And the title has been changed to: "Dewmah". It's still Dark and Light-based, and I finished the Dark half. I'm starting the Light as I post this. Expect to see the finished work before this weekend is over!

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations Travis and Mute, This is awesome we have to great forum moderators!

I think this could be locked now