News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Server is being update :().

Started by dieknowsawr, May 15, 2010, 09:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Every time I go into log in it says "server is being update wait one minute then try again". And this has been going on for like 30 minuets. What's happening ?

Strength Pkz

Yeah this is the same for me something must be stuffed up.

Coleshot1

Rofl@your picture "30 minutes no service". Hehe..
The server could be randomly taking forever, could be broken (That's why accounts were getting stuck online?), maybe Ry messed up something and needs to come fix it...
Down time = perfect opportunity to do stuff on the forums.
Go play in the Forum Games section, spy on staff's accounts with the staff list, or my favorite...
Go to the homepage, go to the bottom and click where it says XX guests XX players and spy on EVERYBODY. Great time.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Bri

Quote from: Coleshot1 on May 15, 2010, 09:45:56 PM
Rofl@your picture "30 minutes no service". Hehe..
The server could be randomly taking forever, could be broken (That's why accounts were getting stuck online?), maybe Ry messed up something and needs to come fix it...
Down time = perfect opportunity to do stuff on the forums.
Go play in the Forum Games section, spy on staff's accounts with the staff list, or my favorite...
Go to the homepage, go to the bottom and click where it says XX guests XX players and spy on EVERYBODY. Great time.  ::)

Umm... Say again? I only heard a buzz. XD

Coleshot1

I said go to the bottom of the homepage and click "XX guests XX players X buddies". X=any number.
This lets you see what EVERYBODY is doing rofl. It's fun\ny.  ;D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Nick©

Cole, if I could choose any single person to be a "creeper" it'd definitely be you... I like to have dirty pm wars with people during the off time...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Maxi

There's a guy named "Noob7272" That's probably someone who's trying too fix it. ;)

Coleshot1

Quote from: Maxi on May 16, 2010, 02:27:40 AM
There's a guy named "Noob7272" That's probably someone who's trying too fix it. ;)
Hahahaha his account broke it...
Before the update, an old glitch was happening where you logged off your account but your user stayed on. This happened to him about 9-10 hours before the update. I think it happened to Vanitas and some others too.
My non-technical guess is that the server couldn't update because a player was still on, and it tried to kick him off but because he was already off the server just kept trying and couldn't update/restart. So everybody blame Noob7272! No wait, don't.
Basically if Ry gets on for 5 seconds he can fix it lolz. But yeah. Because his account got stuck "online" and it was un-kickable, WS can't update/restart. It's not his fault, it's more Ry's for not getting rid of the glitch, but Ry made us all so I forgive him.

In the meantime, everybody send Ry messages with your mind.
Ry help us!!!

dieknowsawr

Umm.... Yeah it still says it.  :o o_O this is the longest server update ever!

Nick©

I hope you know that the game used to update for nearly a week at a time...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!