News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

monsters on steriods?

Started by stabat mater, August 05, 2008, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stabat mater

whats with this thing happening as i speak that monsters are hitting like...20+more than they should... otherworldy have hit 83 on me.. guard..63 skeleton 42.. all while i was training archery

Mod Katie

Yeah that happens when you use range sometimes and I don't think it's fixable in the current version of Worldscape

Zeldagirl

I would also like to point out that this sometimes occurs when you use magic on a monster, usually the "stun" spell. To prevent this from happening, don't use the "stun" spell on Otherworldly beings. However, I'm not to sure about being hit highly while ranging. Anyways, I hope it doesn't happen to anyone, and I'm sure it won't be happening in Worldscape Blitz.

Thanks for putting it out there,

Zelda.
- Banned -

I pooN I

Ermm, actually the "stun" attack has the same effect on all npc's, it's just that people use it on the Otherworldy Beings the most.

o g e r 3

OMg i was training range on a man, and he hit a 78(all my hp). I was ranging and i lost my green h mask, ful black mystic, ammy of nature, rubber chicken, bunny ears, obby shield, and full crystal bow, they really need to fix this. >:(

AFLjunkie

trust RY

He will get it fixed!

=]

Chaoslancex

hey lol this is funny a guard lv 22 k0 me in one hit it was funny  :D

Yeeh

I had the same problem.. My solution: Don't use range! Easy as that! :D

xx taco xx

It's actually rather simple. If you want mage/range experience.. Then go to Camp. You will still be getting hit the rather high numbers. But still... If you die u lose nothing  ;)

Xx Taco xX

abc123r4

I got all but 2hp taken in 1 hit! a 77!! way back when i was a noob... i trained range on chickens near lumby... 1 hit a freakin 77!!!! omg!
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.