News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Big problem. Need help.

Started by nikeman, September 24, 2008, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikeman

Hello, well my friend has been infected with some sort of disease lol! I dont know what it is but it is freaky. I need you to help these 2 people out cause, yes it did happen to 2 people. I told them to download worldscape client and update it then run it. I don't know if that worked, because i had to go before i could see if it worked. If you can help please post.Here's a picture of what I am talking about.
P.S. The one with the rune (t) I think is named queen or something like that; the other one is named Jang Bo Joo (many may know her).

~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Chaoslancex

kk look dont how to stop it since am not the owner or really work for allgofree (wich i think is best server ever!!)

back to my point it happen to my friend an he did this when it happens type ::char an switch your self to a guy an there its fix.. well it work for him good luck.  :)