News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!

Started by Ry60003333, November 01, 2011, 02:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Happy Halloween!

Thats right, for the first time ever, I actually finished programming a Halloween event! Although it may not be completely on time... I still finished it and I really hope that you guys enjoy it. 8) There is a portal to start the event in Lumbridge, so enjoy!

She needs lots of help!

I would also like to thank Kevin for all of the work that he did on this event. :) Enjoy!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

dilligaf

w000000000000000000000000t first one to finish halloween event
DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A ****

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â" DILLIGAF.

Member of    ☣Death Zone☣

Dug

Impeccable work Ryan and Kevin!  :D You both just keep on going on and on which is exactly what makes this an unbelievable server! Well done I say! Hopefully An enormous amount of people including myself will have the time to get on and try this spectacular event!! Can't wait! :D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Jake

Sweetness! Well done Ryan and Kevin :)

Omri

Desolate

Great work guys, you have really outdone yourselves on this one.  :)

Joker

Happy Halloween..Thanks Ryan.

Kryptonite

I found it out almost immediately. I found the note and was like 'wow this is random stupid text'. Then I thought it might be backwards and opened it and read it again. I spent like 5 minutes doing it lol.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Cleaned up the thread, if you guys don't stop I will mute you rearguards of who you are. Even you Ryan. :D

antythechamp

nice job on the events guys i love this sever :D

Xx Wildy Xx

nce work guys i was 1st to do 6 times and 1st to help out 10 players through hole quest i love it!

Free Legend

I finished the event, it took some thought but it was easy enough to do. It was very well done, and very well thought out, as a programmer I see the work you guys put into this and I'm impressed, very impressed!