News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden

Started by Francis, May 01, 2011, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Is Osama Bin Laden finally dead?
I was watching family guy on global and then BOOM! They say that have an important message to tell everyone, i thought it was any ol' message they always play but i was wrong. Osama Bin Laden is dead. He was killed in pakistan in a mansion and he died a bloody horribly death. This is obvisouly true because the U.S has his body and they claim that he is dead. They found where he was and killed him in a mansion outside islamabad. I think it's finally about time that the little basterd is finally dead. I'm going to update this post for you guys.

UPDATE, 11:54PM: Obamma had his speach not to long ago and he talked about the memory about 9\11 that happend over 10 years ago and he just wanted to clear things out about osama bin laden. He claimed that he IS dead and they found him in a mansion in the woods where the U.S would lead expect it. They actualy found osama in the mansion with his "family" (i didn't know he had a family) and his family members witnessed his death. Right now as i'm typing it's 11:55pm and there are over 500 people outside the whitehouse who just witnessed Obamma give the speach. They are all cheering in glorly, if i lived in the U.S i would be outside the whitehouse right now doing the same.

UPDATE, 12:00AM: They actualy confirmed that it is Osama 100% because they did finger prints, D.N.A samples, blood tests, all with his dead body. So this is obviously not a prank because who in the sick mind would prank about this. We know that it IS osama and we know that he deserved to die. I hope they burn the body and he can live a eternity of pain in hell.

UPDATE, 3:44PM: They actualy threw his dead body into the ocean because they didn't want people praying for him at the grave, it would be horrible. Throwing his body in the ocean would probobly be the best thing to do at this point..

My opinion: I think the U.S is really concerned about his organization and people who work for him. All of the arabs are probobly coming up with a plan to strike at the U.S for killing osamma because they worshipped him. They are probobly going to do something horrible and even worse then 9\11  :'( This is just my opinion though, i think the U.S is going to have the security at tip top shape just to make sure that none of that shit happens. We don't want anything worse to happen in this world. What do you guys think..?
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

dieknowsawr

Ahay Ahay Ahay, Good bye! Good bye Osama , we will not miss you! Peace tha F*** outt!

Daxking

Wooo.  ;) A lot of people on Facebook are writting about him being dead. Lmfao.

Kevin

1 less person who didn't deserve to breathe.

ratman3

From what I've heard, some sources say that he's been dead since August.  Even though he is dead now, I think that we've just ticked off Al-Queda even more, and now they want their revenge.  They will proboably try to attack in the next few days.

The news in the past few weeks has been more than usual.  First, Obama releases his "Certificate of Live Birth", then the Secretary of Defense resigns.  After that, the former pope, John Paul II, was beatified, then the royal wedding with Kate Middleton and Prince William.  Seems that now, the attention has shifted towards Osama's death, and not towards Obama's fake Birth Certificate.  Is it just me, or is this a coincidence?

Also, if you watched Obama's speach closely, you could see how his perpetual stare was always at the same point, and how he messed up many times.  Shows that he used (and always has) a telprompter.  It's a shame that the "strongest" man in the world can't even come up with what he has to say.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Francis

Quote from: ratman3 on May 02, 2011, 12:19:52 AM
From what I've heard, some sources say that he's been dead since August.  Even though he is dead now, I think that we've just ticked off Al-Queda even more, and now they want their revenge.  They will proboably try to attack in the next few days.

The news in the past few weeks has been more than usual.  First, Obama releases his "Certificate of Live Birth", then the Secretary of Defense resigns.  After that, the former pope, John Paul II, was beatified, then the royal wedding with Kate Middleton and Prince William.  Seems that now, the attention has shifted towards Osama's death, and not towards Obama's fake Birth Certificate.  Is it just me, or is this a coincidence?

Also, if you watched Obama's speach closely, you could see how his perpetual stare was always at the same point, and how he messed up many times.  Shows that he used (and always has) a telprompter.  It's a shame that the "strongest" man in the world can't even come up with what he has to say.
He actualy didn't mess up at all, and he is supposed to look like that. If i'm wrong, he wasn't looking at paper and he was saying it from a mind, it's a 20 minute speach that's pretty badass so i don't know what your talking about. They also clarified that he died last week in a mansion. They also did every test possible to see i the body is osama. So we know that he is dead.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Jake

Glad, Glad, Glad. Ya'no, Usa, Must've known where he was. I mean how else did Osama get his weapons? He couldn't have gotten all the materials for 9/11 from a non-developed country.

Although I'm glad he's dead another person would have to take his position, And the Arabs would have to be more pissed then ever. I hope they don't get any ideas about destroying America.

*This might be the cause of 2012!*

Wild

Good he is dead, the only thing is they will just get another leader.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Rampage Jake

I would like to say a big thankyou to all the soldiers who have been a part of this war!!!

Thrive

Good Riddance M*ther F*cker!!

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Pride

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

The terrorists have set a nuclear bomb to europe or somewhere..

And they said they will blow it up if Osama gets killed..

What the shiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!??????

dieknowsawr

Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM

The nuclear bomb won't come to Canada or the States, terrorists stuff don't have the stuff the States or Canada have.. ::)

M I K E

Quote from: dieknowsawr on May 02, 2011, 09:00:41 AM
Quote from: M I K E on May 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM

The nuclear bomb won't come to Canada or the States, terrorists stuff don't have the stuff the States or Canada have.. ::)

Explain more plawks