News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Attacking more than one monster

Started by Pride, May 01, 2011, 09:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

I don't know why, but this really seems to annoy me.

For example, when I am at the ::etele shades, people attack more than one shade.

This is extremely annoying.

Francis

Well sometimes people stack them in one spot and kill all of them for faster exp, but i agree with you. This does get me mad sometimes when they don't stop after i ask them nicely to.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Daxking

Yeah, a lot of people do it for magic xp. I do it, but I do it with nobody there .

Drunk Mario

I do it with Range, I don't take ALL of them though.. I leave 2 or 3 for other people. I hate when people mage there though(ice barrage)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

When the magers come and take up like 3-4 shades. Ergha , i just wanna kill them like the Americans did to Osama.

O My Devil

Daxking

Yeah, but frowned upon by players.

Pride

It should be that it is not allowed unless you are the only person there.

Thrive

Quote from: Daxking on May 02, 2011, 07:34:51 PM

Just like how masturbating on an airplane is frowned upon...
People really don't like it.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Daxking

Quote from: Thrive on May 02, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
Hangover !  :-*

Quote from: Pride on May 02, 2011, 09:25:53 PM
It should be that it is not allowed unless you are the only person there.
I don't agree with this, even though it's annoying... Because if I seen that as a rule, I don't think a lot of people would follow it. Yeah there is reporting it...But why, you can attack more for a reason.

Drunk Mario

That would be INCREDIBLY DUMB if they made that a rule.. just tell people like noobs/newer players to go to ::tele 2190 3326 or whatever training spot.. I do that and it works EVERYTIME. ^.^

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

I do this, i'm sorry to anyone that i did this too, and i'll stop right now.  :'(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Lol, u even do it in an airplane?!, are u turned on by tall women?

Pride

Quote from: Dug on May 03, 2011, 03:29:33 PM
I do this, i'm sorry to anyone that i did this too, and i'll stop right now.  :'(.
It's fine if it is only you!

xD

Thrive

Quote from: O My Devil on May 03, 2011, 03:57:34 PM

Lol, u even do it in an airplane?!, are u turned on by tall women?

Depends. Sometimes they are quite hot, and some are just old and wrinkly. I personally have not done this. I know an artist was caught on an airplane to the Latin Grammy's. Sucks for him.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...