News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Legitimate Pkers (pking school)

Started by bunnykiller, May 01, 2011, 02:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunnykiller

Welcome To Legitimate Pkers Clan!!!

This clan's goal is to teach any new player, or any player how to pk. I am sick and tired to go to wildy and it's empty. There's alot of pkers killing alot of 0 itemers (including myself), so now they are scared to go to wildy because they might lose their items. Well, this seems like is something harmless, but in the long run it actually turned out to be very bad for the server and for us pker, since we don't have anyone to fight any more. This is a "pking school" for now. After members of this clan have learned how to pk, I will make another roster to actually become a clan.

I will accept anyone that applies (for now). I will teach you the basics of pking, and once you have mastered them I will teach you more and more pking secrets. This clan will not have rivals or allies at the moment. Because like I said, this clan's goal is to teach new players, or any other member of the AllGoFree community how to pk, or how to pk better ( if you already know how to pk).

If you wish to apply, just leave me your, username, stats, and what would you give your self as a pker.

CLAN RANKS

MASTERS
Bunnykiller
Ya Done Son

Teachers

Apprentices
Paragon Nova
Legend604
Fr00b
Fallen Angel
Saleh8
Recskit

Pride

A pking school from people I don't even know pk.

Hmm, I'll give it a wdf?

bunnykiller

Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 10:12:32 AM
A pking school from people I don't even know pk.

Hmm, I'll give it a wdf?

I have raped you with my main like 5 times i'd say...and you only killed me once. so good fight, son. Anyways, stop hating and come here talking all this shit. I'm trying to help people so people stop quitting. Worldscape has no become like a ghost server. The only point of this server is to pk. And if other people do not let other players pk then people are going to quit. So i'm just trying to do something about it and help others learn how to pk. Anyways, this is just my point of view, so yeah. Stop hating on me, because I just want to teach players.

Brian

I agree with bunnykillers, worldscape has been very boring since there are no other good clans beside DZ.  I want the server to be like old classic when Enigma and Flawless were here.  :'(

Sora

You never know, they might be better than us.... Maybe...  ;)

Pride

bunnykiller

Quote from: Pride on May 01, 2011, 10:07:28 PM
No idea who these noobs are.

That's good :D, that's the point of having a pure account where I can loot anyone, mwuahahhaha. anyways, i'm going to make a discussion page, so you can hate on us there, ok? :)

i forgot this wasn't on clan recruitment, nvm about clan discussion    -edit

Pride

'M not hatin'...

Just wondering if you can actually pull this off...

bunnykiller

Quote from: Pride on May 02, 2011, 12:44:59 AM
'M not hatin'...

Just wondering if you can actually pull this off...
Thanks for worrying, and I hope i can. If not then atleast I can say I tried.

lollol

GL With What Ever Your Doing,And If You Need Help U Will Always Find Me Here ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Annakarl

pride u need let them learn or u will never find some one to pk or having fun old classic all was very active because good pk now all is inactive and quit because they feel no fun of standing at lumbridge or wildy watching what people doing and bunny this is great idea good luck with it bro

bunnykiller

Quote from: aliens on May 03, 2011, 02:49:15 PM
pride u need let them learn or u will never find some one to pk or having fun old classic all was very active because good pk now all is inactive and quit because they feel no fun of standing at lumbridge or wildy watching what people doing and bunny this is great idea good luck with it bro

Thanks man i appreciate your support, :D.

gomes97

but you are a teacher you should also go to wildy give the example.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

bunnykiller

Quote from: gomes97 on May 04, 2011, 10:40:44 AM
but you are a teacher you should also go to wildy give the example.
I do go to wildy -.- you will see me there everyday.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner