News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The items i need

Started by kingkiller08, May 01, 2011, 01:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkiller08

I'm very new to playing this and i was just wondering..., where could i get some items such as Dragon items or an crystal bow? I was curious cause i know how to get the money now the second part is getting the armor and bow/arrows i need (because i want to become a ranger lol...) it would be nice if someone can help out. thank you

Dug

Items could be gotten from ::northpole but it would take quite a bit of time to gain the exact items that you want.
NOTE: The crystal bow doesn't work yet due to a technical problem that Ryan is fixing hopefully :D.
To make money you can either do ::camp, ::funpk, high alch mith seeds which can be bought from ::lumby [talk to Fred the farmer]
Also you could gain items by pking at ::atele, ::wildy, ::pkisland, or ::phat.
Also another way to make items is by merching with rares :D by clicking the link below you can see what items are rare and what items are not rare.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,9279.0.html
Love and good luck - Dug.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

kingkiller08

Thank you so much for the advice i appreciate it a lot. i will try that 

Drunk Mario

Adding on to what dug said, there are NO dragon claws or Godswords sadly.. Barrows is the main armor people use.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

kingkiller08

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 01, 2011, 01:23:27 PM
Adding on to what dug said, there are NO dragon claws or Godswords sadly.. Barrows is the main armor people use.

where could i get barrows? just on the forum or someplace else? (just curious)

ratman3

You can get barrows and dragon armour from ::northpole.  The Otherworldly beings there drop all barrows armour.  Or, you could buy it from other people.  Meet me in game, and I'll give you some barrows armour.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Dug

Also, you could buy some items using the forums in the "Market Place".
Armour
Buy and sell Armour
Weapons
Buy weaponry
Miscellaneous
Trade anything else here

(Scroll over the words to go to the Area of necessity).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

U can still get the barrows armour from monster drops at ::northpole... 8)

^Zezima^

You can get the bows and arrows in Lumbridge and some Dragon armour and weapons in the Northpole.
Zezima

Jack

1.) Items can be achieve from ::northpole'
2.) You can get Bows and Arrows from Lumbridge near the fountain. Or you can go to the range shop in Varrock.
3.) I can give you some items, PM Me.

Joker

Quote from: Jack on June 07, 2011, 02:08:01 AM
1.) Items can be achieve from ::northpole'
2.) You can get Bows and Arrows from Lumbridge near the fountain. Or you can go to the range shop in Varrock.
3.) I can give you some items, PM Me.
Seriously,What's the point of this post while there is the same post upwards..And if you wanted to tell him the 3rd point,You can tell him it in the pm..AND
Quote from: Joker_ on June 07, 2011, 06:09:18 AM
Yeah jake,Put an end to your spamming posts/topics and I think program shall handle this...And don't try to be on the top 10 posters by spamming AGAIN
Thanks.