News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (May 1, 2011)

Started by Francis, May 01, 2011, 12:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Kevin

Francis

Sometimes i remember my dreams, and sometimes i don't. =\
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

freak m4n

i sometimes remember them.
sometimes they're awful, but sometimes it's cool.  ::)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Knight IV

Yup...Most of them are nightmares. >.<

Knight IV

Quote from: Mute on May 01, 2011, 05:17:27 AM
My sleep isn't deep enough for a dream.
You mean when someone does a little noise..you wake up?

O My Devil

since i9 was bored till i think 9 or 10 i remember every dream, now i dream & forget about it before i wake up...

Dug

I usually try very hard to remember my dreams, cause some of them are reallly exciting and far-reaching, and very ....
Lets just say it pisses me off when i forget them.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

ratman3

For me, the stranger the dream, the more I remember it (unless it's a freak chance, and I have a lucid dream).  Until a few years ago, I almost always dreamed.  Now, I rarely dream.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

O My Devil

Quote from: Dug on May 01, 2011, 09:56:42 AM
I usually try very hard to remember my dreams, cause some of them are reallly exciting and far-reaching, and very ....
Lets just say it pisses me off when i forget them.
Every time u try hard to remember u forget more of it...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Program on May 01, 2011, 04:18:48 AM
Sometimes I do, though not usually. If I do remember it's usually only bits and pieces.
Hehe. ^^

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

I don't really dream a lot..

Only sometimes

Electrify X

I'll wake up, then I remember all of the dream.. 2 minutes alter it's all gone :[
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Insomnom

Quote from: M I K E on May 01, 2011, 03:14:17 PM
I don't really dream a lot..

Only sometimes

You always dream, you just don't remember them.

As for the question- no, not often.
I only remember them when they're linked to sleep paralysis, which I suffer from much more than the average sufferer, or when I've fallen asleep due to drugs or alcohol (when I say drugs, I mean legal substances such as Mirtazapine, which I'm currently taking to fight insomnia).

Otherwise, it's extremely rare, and only bits that I often quickly forget.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.