News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

RECENT NEWS~!

Started by Knight IV, April 30, 2011, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

Gaddafi's youngest son died...His name is seif el arab.

Drunk Mario

That's too bad.. Doesn't affect me at all though living in the U.S and all..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Electrify X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 30, 2011, 10:16:40 PM
That's too bad.. Doesn't affect me at all though living in the U.S and all..

Maybe he got so pissed that he bomb the whole U.S, then it will probably affect you ;-)
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Knight IV

Well i think that will make the libyan people happy?

O My Devil

i dont want his brother to die i want gaddafi to die himself after what hes dont to his own people...

Electrify X

Quote from: O My Devil on May 01, 2011, 05:51:21 AM
i dont want his brother to die i want gaddafi to die himself after what hes dont to his own people...

He makes every single person in the world thinks that Libya is the worst country, they're just fighting and things like that, Libya is a cool land, I've been there for like 3 times.
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

ratman3

To the United States, it's just a single person.  To Quadaffi, it's a major stress.  It would be similar to having one of your siblings dead.  Through the war that Quadaffi raged, his son's dead, Thousands of people are dead.  This entire event could have been avoided, yet Quadaffi longed for the power that he had, and refused to let his power go.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Electrify X

He are not sad.. I guess he have about 17 sons and 6 wifes.. Saw it in a "science" book.

ratman3

Quote from: Electrify X on May 01, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
He are not sad.. I guess he have about 17 sons and 6 wifes.. Saw it in a "science" book.

I know, but still, even though it's the son of one of the most hated people in the world now, he is still a person.  During war, most people forget that when they fight the enemy, they're still fighting people.  All of the people that have died fighting against Qadaffi still have family, wives, and children.  Thousands of family's have been disrupted forever, and it's still sad that all of this fighting had to happen in the first place.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

O My Devil

Why cant he just leave the the offer the people gave him, which is, billions of $'s, freedome, no trail for his crimes, just for leaving the country...

Knight IV

Quote from: O My Devil on May 02, 2011, 05:52:28 PM
Why cant he just leave the the offer the people gave him, which is, billions of $'s, freedome, no trail for his crimes, just for leaving the country...
they are stupid..just stupid..

lollol

Well Actually,Killing His Son Will Just Make It Worse As He Will Stay Tryin' To Take His Revenge,Thats What I Suppose,Gadafi Should Be Killed,If He Left The Country Or Not.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

So many issues happening this year.
And to think, i thought this year would be a peaceful year  :(.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Quote from: Dug on May 03, 2011, 12:56:45 PM
So many issues happening this year.
And to think, i thought this year would be a peaceful year  :(.
It's a bloody yearrr my lord.

O My Devil

Bloody indead, but there some upside to this...
"We Are Still Alive, And Living Well"...