News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Duke and Dutches of Cambridge

Started by Dug, April 29, 2011, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

My sincerer congratulations to Prince William and his Wife Kate Middleton On one of the most spectacular, beautiful, and definitely joyful wedding day of your life's. I wish you both the best in the present and future.

They are an adorable couple that will be guaranteed to stay faithful to each other.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

In a few years, these people will be leading the U.K.  It must be a big shift to go from a middle class family, to roalty in a few years.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

There was an estimated 2,000,000,000 people who watched the wedding which is AMAZING. They said every corner of the world had it being watched live. I stayed up and watched it live. Nice to see a bit of history in the making. What an amazing wedding I must say. Even though I am American we don't have anything like that, but that's just incredible.

ratman3

My parents woke me up in the middle of the night, and said that they were married.  I was still asleep, and didn't fully realize that the wedding already happened.  It reminds me of how even in a world-wide depression, patriotism, hope, and motivation was created, and these people will soon rule a world power.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

dieknowsawr

It was magnificent, to bad it was at 3am on a Thursday and i had school Friday, but i recorded it on PVR and i just finished watching it.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Kevin on April 29, 2011, 09:39:23 PM
There was an estimated 2,000,000,000 people who watched the wedding which is AMAZING. They said every corner of the world had it being watched live. I stayed up and watched it live. Nice to see a bit of history in the making. What an amazing wedding I must say. Even though I am American we don't have anything like that, but that's just incredible.
True that.^^

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall