News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Duke and Dutches of Cambridge

Started by Dug, April 29, 2011, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

My sincerer congratulations to Prince William and his Wife Kate Middleton On one of the most spectacular, beautiful, and definitely joyful wedding day of your life's. I wish you both the best in the present and future.

They are an adorable couple that will be guaranteed to stay faithful to each other.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

In a few years, these people will be leading the U.K.  It must be a big shift to go from a middle class family, to roalty in a few years.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Kevin

There was an estimated 2,000,000,000 people who watched the wedding which is AMAZING. They said every corner of the world had it being watched live. I stayed up and watched it live. Nice to see a bit of history in the making. What an amazing wedding I must say. Even though I am American we don't have anything like that, but that's just incredible.

ratman3

My parents woke me up in the middle of the night, and said that they were married.  I was still asleep, and didn't fully realize that the wedding already happened.  It reminds me of how even in a world-wide depression, patriotism, hope, and motivation was created, and these people will soon rule a world power.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

dieknowsawr

It was magnificent, to bad it was at 3am on a Thursday and i had school Friday, but i recorded it on PVR and i just finished watching it.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Kevin on April 29, 2011, 09:39:23 PM
There was an estimated 2,000,000,000 people who watched the wedding which is AMAZING. They said every corner of the world had it being watched live. I stayed up and watched it live. Nice to see a bit of history in the making. What an amazing wedding I must say. Even though I am American we don't have anything like that, but that's just incredible.
True that.^^

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall