News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

For Wouter.[March 20, 2009 - April 28, 2011]

Started by Dug, April 28, 2011, 02:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Worldscape Players,

I’ve been going to a really bad period of my life. This year has been terrifying for me.
Close friends of me died, People I love are slowly moving to their last days, Family is breaking in pieces. Etcetera..

I’ve been thinking about my life and how I see my self in the future. Actually, couldn’t think about anything good. This isn’t just a short down-feeling period.. It’s for real.

First thing I want you guys to know is that Who I am on worldscape, isn’t the real me. Yeah, you read it right. Some facts are that I do own that sick Rangerover, the lie is that I’m not old enough to drive. I’m only 17. I do have to tattoos, But my parents we’re really, really angry when they saw it.

Yes, I got myself the tattoos without their permission. Right, I’m a idiot. I did bad in the past, did bad things but also good things. None of this was a reason to lie about it. I think I did it because I thought I would’ve be more respected. That’s wrong. Friends always respect each other. . No matter what.

All the things I told you, about how I live, What I do,  How I am, was the truth. I do life a super crazy upside down and sometimes to wealthy life. But that ain’t all..

Just thought I should tell you this. This is probably the last post I am going to do on the forums, Trough dug.. Thankz bro xoxo.

Bless you all,
Capz/wouter.

MSN   @ [email protected]
FB      @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1697246233
SKYPE@ Capz0rs
I.. [an emote that's to emotional to be put].
I will never forget you wouter xo.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

This maybe be part of the circle of revelation of secrets?
Anyway..I hope you will stay good and take care of your self.