News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (April 27, 2011)

Started by Dug, April 27, 2011, 09:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Isn't he the most funniest star in top gear :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

i dont have a car license but driven few of my frinds cars yes, if u want to drift...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: O My Devil on April 27, 2011, 09:08:37 AM
i dont have a car license but driven few of my frinds cars yes, if u want to drift...
That isn't relative to the question at ALL.

I'd say he is.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

That is weird =o.
Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 27, 2011, 10:16:10 AM
That would be my bad, due to me changing the subject at the last minute :P. I guess he doesn't re-look at his own posts :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

Never heard of the show, Never heard of the actor.  If Dug says it's funny, then it has to be!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

I am not going to watch that...

Top Gear is a noob show.

Electrify X

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Insomnom

Television in general sucks, thus I don't watch it.. so I dunno.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

Quote from: Dug on April 27, 2011, 12:06:53 PM
That is weird =o.
Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 27, 2011, 10:16:10 AM
That would be my bad, due to me changing the subject at the last minute :P. I guess he doesn't re-look at his own posts :P.
Srry but that wasn't my fault... >:(