News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

To all Of AGF.

Started by Mia, December 10, 2008, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Hi guys,
I'm here to thankyou EVERYONE for there suport, There are alot of Great people that play this AWESOMMMMME Server and i'd just love to say thankyou to everyone.
It means alot to me that you guys are taking your time to play this fun server! :)

There are Sooo many reasons to thank you guys but i can't say them all it would take up all the space XP

I love ya guys and It does'nt matter if we hate eachother, i'll never hate any of you peeps.

WELL!
THX GUYS!  :D ;D

Pure01owner

haha we love u 2 mia from all!
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Ry60003333

There isn't a word to express how much we thank you guys for the support. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Mia

But Ry,
Are there "words"  ;D

Seizbehn

Hmmm.....Mia I know sort of a lot of people play AGF but do you know how many to be exact?Also Ry thanks for making a great game!

sir far4

THIS IS THE BEST SERVER EVER!!!!

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Mia

My estamite is about 160 players.

Zack

Quote from: Mia on December 21, 2008, 01:37:36 AM
There's 3,920 forum members and then there's the people that play but didn't register, so we're talking more than 5,000!

Triniboy

well cool..it depends on how much accounts 1 person has though..and i agree with mia....probity only around 160 member if so much..

Con1887

Actully, it's so hard to estimate the amount of players. There are new players that enter the server 24/7 if you estimated how much people joined in a time ratio, you maybe could find a close estimate on how much new players enter a day and or even people who play in a day. You also can include that there are close to 30-80 players on each day and throughtout the day. People tend to share there find in a server if they like it. Also if you round that all up and estimate it, you have alot of players.

Bill

Quote from: Vista X on December 21, 2008, 10:18:44 AM
Quote from: Mia on December 21, 2008, 01:37:36 AM
There's 3,920 forum members and then there's the people that play but didn't register, so we're talking more than 5,000!

Yeah but when was really the last time, lets say 2000 of those members, were active on these forums?  :-\

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

0ownage0

ya its had to guess how many accounts there realy are because some people have more than one account

thank you

allgofree rules!!!!!!!!!!!

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

dragon lol u

yup too bad im quiting good luck people i guess.

Mia

Dragon, go away and quit already -.-
STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS >:(