News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

IRL chat?

Started by youtube., April 26, 2011, 02:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youtube.

suP?

i wanted to join the Irl chat but i cant firts it keeps loading java and after that i get a message Java.error.expixel.(something something)

^how lalw?

Insomnom

And by "not a lot of people" he means no one ever uses it.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

i want to use it but i have the same problem as "youtube".

Dug

Just be patient and they will : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Quote from: Dug on April 27, 2011, 09:06:17 AM
Just be patient and they will : ).

Disagree. No one uses it because no one uses it.
It's a cycle, you may get someone who wants to, but no one else does, so they'll stop.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

youtube.

^
thanks you may close the topic

^how lalw?