Main Menu

Thanking You!

Started by amari, April 24, 2011, 10:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank them!

Thank you!
Nah I hate allgofree

amari

This poll is just to say thanks to all of the staff of allgofree for making all of the best decisions for the comunity

once again Thank You!

p.s. I hope no one clicks the "nah I hate allgofree" button.

life is like a hot bath the longer you stay in the more wrinklier you get

ratman3

Alot of people don't understand how hard the staff works.  Ryan coded the entire server from scratch for blitz, and how 99% of the monsters and their drops are correct.  With the Christmas event, and the Saint Patricks day events recently, I personally think that it's amazing how Ryan could have done all of this. 

Worldscape itself is very unique.  With two minigames unique to Worldsape (Camp and Party Room Fires), a new way to train farming (Mithril Seeds), and new training areas, Worldscape has, is, and always will be, one of a kind.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

O My Devil

Quote from: amari on April 24, 2011, 10:27:51 PM
Some soulless B***** did...

amari

Quote from: ratman3 on April 24, 2011, 10:53:15 PM
Alot of people don't understand how hard the staff works.  Ryan coded the entire server from scratch for blitz, and how 99% of the monsters and their drops are correct.  With the Christmas event, and the Saint Patricks day events recently, I personally think that it's amazing how Ryan could have done all of this. 

Worldscape itself is very unique.  With two minigames unique to Worldsape (Camp and Party Room Fires), a new way to train farming (Mithril Seeds), and new training areas, Worldscape has, is, and always will be, one of a kind.
Yes I agree ratman, not just Ryan but all of the other staff work really hard to keep worldscape going with people playing.

amari

Quote from: O My Devil on April 25, 2011, 03:36:19 AM
Quote from: amari on April 24, 2011, 10:27:51 PM
Some soulless B***** did...

Yeah, if they want to be that way then let them it's only them that get the worst in life.

Drunk Mario

Alright, For real guys.. Why would you click the second option? Just remove it because that's just plain stupid..  :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Electrify X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on April 25, 2011, 09:42:00 AM
Alright, For real guys.. Why would you click the second option? Just remove it because that's just plain stupid..  :-X

Some fools from other server may like the second choice, but it's just stupid because if they do it, they probably hasn't tried the server ^^
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

amari

Well there had to be two options
:\

Knight IV

I agree bout discarding the second option..And yes I thank them for this great game.

Electrify X

Quote from: amari on April 25, 2011, 03:35:13 PM

Well there had to be two options
:\

It could've been; i love it and i love it most of the things in the world ;))
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."