News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

best way to pk

Started by wolf warrior, April 24, 2011, 10:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf warrior

The best2 steps to begin pking is : step1:armor:best armor to wear is dharkos plate body and legs with whip bresker helm barrows gloves and obby. step2:way to pk is bring with you food when you fight use magic an mlee  that will hit very well thank you for reading this pk guide.

Flame

dieknowsawr

I don't like it.. It's hard to read.. No pictures, doesn't fluently come out with your ideas? ( If that makes sense ).

5/10..

Daxking

This well help the beginners. Good guide.  ::)
Tip: You should tell them what spell and what kind of food.

Rivin X

Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 24, 2011, 10:26:24 AM
I don't like it.. It's hard to read.. No pictures, doesn't fluently come out with your ideas? ( If that makes sense ).

5/10..
I agree with you and Tyren, it's helpful, yet could use some work.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

O My Devil

try to give/show examples that would be great... 8)

Knight IV

It's great specially that you are a starter on the forums...Didn't you guys realise that? =o

Francis

This is really good but considering that you are actualy using a computer, you should be able to atleast TRY to use good grammar, if you want i'll just fix it up for you:
QuoteThere is 2 ways to pk well on worldscape. The first thing you can do is wear proper armour like dharoks platebody and legs, abyssal whip, berserker helm, barrows gloves, and an obby shield. The second thing you can do is bring lots of food when you fight. Like choc-ice, pumpkins, etc. Thirdly, you should be sure to use magic and melee. That will result in good hits, better pking, etc etc. Thank you for reading my pking guide and i hope it helps you.

P.S: I broke it down onto a third thing you can do because step 2 is basicly two different steps and it didn't make any sence. I think you should replace this with what you wrote because it's basicly the same thing you did but it's much more clearer and more helpful if you ask me.  8)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

youtube.

i only have 1 rule if i pk
I count on my hits
^how lalw?