News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Prayer guide to level 135

Started by Electrify X, April 24, 2011, 09:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrify X

hello guys, this is my first guide so please comment for what I can do better, or what was good (hope something will be good) :)

After my opinion there is two ways to start training prayer, the ''rich way'' and the ''poor way'';

Lets start with the ''poor way'':

If you don't have that much money or rares or something to buy ourge bones with, you can kill; Mans at lumbridge (::lumby), Guards at falador (::fally) or other places where you can kill any types of ''enemies'' that drop bones. This way will take ages, you may need like 300k bones for reaching 135 prayer!

And now; The ''rich way'':

If you have alot of money, rares or other things to buy ourg bones with, you should do it if you want 135 prayer, because if you do it the ''poor way'' it would take to long time. When you have bought the ourg bones, you just need to start bury them, from level 1 to 135 you need about 13k ourg bones. If you'r going to bury all 13k bones in one time, i'll just say: Good luck! You'll get so tired and you will never reach it. You should distribute the bones over a few weeks, maybe when you reach level 120 or something, you can distribute it so you do 1 level each day. So when you'r level 120 it will takes 15 days for getting 135.
But remember, it's definetly worth it because when you get the skillcape, it's just awesome.

Experience points for 1 normal bone: 1125 xp
Experience points for 1 ourg bone: 35000 xp

As you sure see ourg bones is much better than normal bones! (Sorry for no pictures, the print screen button is wrecked, I'll add pictures on tuesday)
Thanks for reading my first guide! :D

So I will just say to all 135 pray-getters:

GOOD LUCK!!
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

It's a little over 13k for 135 prayer.

Just sayin'.

Jake

Incorrect. It's like 13k to get 135 from level 1 using ourge bones. Plus if you can't afford them you can just kill shades. There is not really a reason to have the poor way.

Pride

Which is what I said. Little over 13k, not 16k.

Electrify X

Quote from: Terror on April 24, 2011, 10:01:05 AM
Incorrect. It's like 13k to get 135 from level 1 using ourge bones. Plus if you can't afford them you can just kill shades. There is not really a reason to have the poor way.

Why not? Not all people are rich ;s
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Jake

Quote from: Pride on April 24, 2011, 10:12:34 AM
Which is what I said. Little over 13k, not 16k.
Yeah sorry, I was in a rush. I seen the message about another post has been posted but I didn't check it.

dieknowsawr

I have 100k ogur bones, anyone could ask me and i'd give them it for free.

Just sayin' .

Pride

Quote from: dieknowsawr on April 24, 2011, 10:24:29 AM
I have 100k ogur bones, anyone could ask me and i'd give them it for free.

Just sayin' .

I have plenty to give, also.

Flame

I'm pretty sure aberrant spectres are better than shades for collecting ourg bones

Dench

I'd distribute it over a week as if you can do it without distraction you are able to get 40m experience an hour.

Electrify X

Quote from: Connor on April 24, 2011, 12:42:19 PM
I'd distribute it over a week as if you can do it without distraction you are able to get 40m experience an hour.

I know, that's why i have thoose ''days'' :)

O My Devil

just got 131 prayer almost there...

Rivin X

It says "the poor way" is to collect bones from men and other npc's... But if you kill shades in etele, they drop Ourg Bones.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Pride

Electrify X

Quote from: Rivin X on April 24, 2011, 04:04:25 PM
It says "the poor way" is to collect bones from men and other npc's... But if you kill shades in etele, they drop Ourg Bones.

Yes, that's why i made two ways to get 135.. But I don't really think it's a rich way to kill shades for getting 135 pray.. then you need some sun! :)