News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

MIME EVENT!

Started by Dug, April 23, 2011, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

WELCOME
Yes that's right! The mime contest has finally arrived at worldscape!
Here is everything that may concern your questions :D:
Time and place of event?
SATURDAY 21st, 6:00 PM. [Eastern Time]
As for the place, the current location is in the middle of ::etele

Reward?
The reward will be a mages book, 3 sets of black(g), 1 set of addy (t), an anger weapon, 20k pumpkins, a whole pking set(with your choice of barrows), flippers, 4k ourg bones and lederhosen shorts! [I might add a chompy hat if you pass with flying colors :P[you'll know exactly what it means later]
As for the last 5 people each will get 5k pumpkins 3k Coco ice and 1k DH sets!
Note: I might increase the reward[MIGHT]

How the event will take place?
Well, firstly we will need at least 15 people to enter. Secondly, there will be a Unique person doing the emotes that you will need to replicate IN ORDER in order to proceed to the next round and we will be starting off with 3 emotes. The number of emotes will increase along with the level for example:
ROUND 1:

• Head-bang
  • Dance
  • Cheer
ROUND 2:

• Goblin Bow
  • Glass Box
  • Climb Rope
  • Salute
and so on.. Also to make sure no-one is cheating by just imitating the person next to them:
EVERYONE MUST DO THE EMOTES AT THE SAME TIME.
(This is the fastest solution because taking one player from his/her spot, getting him/her to run somewhere where only "Danny" for exmaple, can see him/her do the emote, be judged and run back to the horizontal line will take a significant amount of time.) Therefore, Danny will yell out:
"Everyone do emote #1 in 3[Danny press's enter]2[Danny press's enter]1[Danny press's enter]0[Danny press's enter]" (emote done/not done by players and players who did not do the emote correctly are eliminated.)
Danny will yell out:
"Everyone do emote #2 in 3[Danny press's enter]2[Danny press's enter]1[Danny press's enter]0[Danny press's enter]" (emote done/not done by players and players who did not do the emote correctly are eliminated.)
If anyone does the emote late they will be disqualified NO exceptions.(If your lagging you must tell us before Danny starts the countdown).
If the last 2 people have tied twice then we will move on to the Duel off, no it's not about fighting skills it's about typing and clicking skills.
A helper will do an emote which the last 2 players will need to do it and type it, despite the order.
RULES
You must be wearing barrows.
You must not interferer the original emote maker[during the event].
The emote will only be done ONCE.
Any hate comments will not be tolerated.
And lastly, you must have fun  :D.
REQUIREMENT
The only requirement is that you need to be SILENT during the emotes, anyone that talks will be disqualified![HENCE THE TITLE]
EDIT: Lastly any member of the staff may sign up as the official emote maker, just make sure i'm aware. You guys\girls are allowed to enter as-well! [If admins are entering and they end up winning then we'll do a drop party unless they want to claim their rewards on a different account which they will have to pm me.
END
Feel free to ask questions below : ).
PEOPLE THAT ARE ENTERING!
-Terror
-Daxking
-Rivin x
-Ratman3
-Tyson
-Yankie2468
-freak m4n
-Electrify X
-Sad Panda
-Amanda xo
-Amari
-Unknowed
-Drunk Mario
-Tarjeik
-Bearblue
-Tenstad
-
EDIT: If your unable to come on the specific time then please send me a message so i will know whether or not to postponed it or not. Thank you :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

O My Devil

Jake

Daxking

Ill give this a go.  ;)

Insomnom

Yay, you're finally doing this! =D
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pride

Put me down as a possible.

Rivin X

Ahh interesting, well Jazmen sure seems happy rofl :D!

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

ratman3

I'll enter, although I proboably won't be able to enter the competition.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Batman

I am number 1 simon says player in north america! Put me down! ;)

<3 Tyren

freak m4n

i give it a try :P  put me in hassan!
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Pride

So many people for this...

Electrify X

I'm in to it, X!! :D
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Dug

Quote from: Pride on April 24, 2011, 07:46:11 AM
So many people for this...
Spread the word :D.
Also be sure to take a re-look at the Intro post as i will probably be posting edits that will be indicated in blue.
Thank you all for entering and hopefully this doesn't go wrong :[].
Also just a debate, do you people think people in-game should participate as-well or should they just cheer on the forum go-ers?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Add me to the list, por favor. (:

amari

Add me too ;) doe's it matter if i'm a pure and can't wear barrows

life is like a hot bath the longer you stay in the more wrinklier you get