Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Prayer Tips "help me bury the ogre menace"

Started by xenon85, April 19, 2011, 04:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon85

Here are a few things I've learned while training prayer

1. It takes around 16 thousand ogre bones to get to level 135
2. One of the best places to stand when your burying bones is in front of the bank teller "faster bank withdrawls"
3. Its best not to bury them all in one sitting but to space them out over the week
4. Good luck to all the prayer warriors. Happy bone burying
Whats that in the sky !! its a bird no its a plane Dammit just another cloud

Yoho

Ourg*

Also it takes just over 13k ourg bones to get to 135.

xenon85

Thanks for fixing that i heard it took 16 thousand but i just figured out it took 13.5 not to long ago like 2 minutes

Batman

<3 Tyren

Dug

IT may be time consuming but it is definitely the easiest and Funniest skill to do :D.
It's also worth it.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Genuine

Jake

Quote from: Dug on April 19, 2011, 10:36:09 AM
IT may be time consuming but it is definitely the easiest and Funniest skill to do :D.
It's also worth it.
Funniest? How so?

Nice tips. If you, maybe, get level 135 in prayer this guide would be more effective. Coming from a first person perspective.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Terror on April 21, 2011, 10:19:48 AM
Quote from: Dug on April 19, 2011, 10:36:09 AM
It's also worth it.
Funniest? How so?

Nice tips. If you, maybe, get level 135 in prayer this guide would be more effective. Coming from a first person perspective.
I think he mean't Funnest because how is it funny? :o

And for the guide:

the first one, like Yoho said before takes around 13k ourg bones not 16k.
The second one: you don't need to be by a banker to bank, just do ::bank. ::)
The Third one: it doesn't make a difference if you bury them all in one day or all in one week, it just depends on how much time you want to spend online and how fast/bad you want the Prayer skillcape/135 Prayer.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

xenon85

The reason i said be near a bank is because you could just right click the bank and get them instead of typing ::bank a hundred times.

dieknowsawr

Prayer is a very time consuming skill.
Props to all those prayer people. Good job ;).

odmen01

hello

Dug

Yes that's what i meant, thank you collin =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..