News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Question of the day (April 16th, 2011)

Started by Dug, April 16, 2011, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Do you ever just stand either on/in/beside the balcony, roof, garden, kitchen window just staring at the sky? If so what do you think about when doing such an awkward move and what time do you usually do it at :D?
Well for the past month, I've been standing on my balcony every 3 days or so between 12-1 am, just thinking on what's going to happen in the future but unfortunately i can't conclude anything :\.
If you don't do what i do, then what is the most awkward thing you've done related to this :P?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

I like Just looking outside during a storm at lightening and stuff..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

O My Devil

I always do it watching the sky makes me feel relaxed & its good for the health to breath the freash air, & i did it around 3 times to past weak each time i do it i spend over an hour just thinking what would it be like if i didnt do the stuff that i did, what it would be like i didnt say the things i said..etc each time i spend around an hour just looking at the sky, sometimes i watch the ground thinking will i die if i jumped, but i always conclude that i would only break some bones... 8)

Dug

Awww, well we can't change the past, but you can change your future. Keep thinking that :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..