News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

How to reduce Lagg As fast as possible every game <----

Started by Knight IV, April 15, 2011, 04:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

alright guys, you saw the title, you know what its about well this is my first guide so pay attetion please

----DETAILS----
The program I'm going to show you today is called Gamebooster v2.
you make be asking. What does it do and what can it do to help reduce lag?
well gamebooster v2 closes unused programs and tabs that you don't need whilst playing Allgofree or any other online game.
How to download--- Link-----
http://-Snip- (Possible virus)once you download it you will want to open the program up and it will have a menu screen saying, [check the boxes you want to stay closed wile gaming]
check all of them if you want, (thats what i do)
you may be asking, How do i work it? well its actually quite simple! Once you click, "click to boost" it will then set ask you if you want it to have a power plan. say yes to thier default power plan.
Another question you may ask is. How can i customize it? another very simple anwser.
you will want to navigate your mouse toward the "game tools option" once you click on the button, there will be many options to customize your mouse speed,keyboard settings ect.
Well some of you are going to absolutely love me! i happen to have a 1 year prememium code ( it works for most people) and the magical number is!
44814-D56A7-A585F-873B2 (Legal 100%)
Enjoy premium!
i hope you all enjoy faster switching,less lag, and amazing cpu speed.

Removed the link, just in case. --Program

M I K E

Also setting the priority of the program what you are running to "High" helps...

Am i right?

*Grabs premium code*

M I K E

After i used that serial key it gave me a fking worm?

Microsoft security essentials spotted it! Didnt have internet or anything on!

DO NOT USE IT!?

Knight IV

It's working for me well and i am using the premium..Uhh And there is error in your computer..

Voltimolt

Just download the official program for free that still does the job or I'll find a premium one for you.
Virus Free.

EDIT::
Download this archive, extract it, install gamebooster.exe, open gamebooster, where it says upgrade on the bottom left put the serial number from the file: Serial.txt to the serial number text box and press upgrade.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hf8sumhrn2hhf8i

Dug

Quote from: Mute on April 16, 2011, 01:20:35 PM
Or just:
A: Close all of your other programs yourself.
B: Don't install unnecessary crap in the first place.
C: Get a Mac.
Better yet, just get yourself a better Internet speed :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Dug

Hmm that's true, So what's the problem in getting a supercomputer? I mean come-on.. they can't be that hard to find. ::)
About the size of it as-well, just make a underground cave like people do in mine-craft, put in a generator and you'll all set to go. :D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Voltimolt

ohhh dug... must i show you again?

that is what a supercomputer looks like with ps3s. theres about 1700 of these ps3 so they connect it all together to make the supercomputer

Dug

Jake

Golly Gosh, Mute. You couldn't have said it any better. There is no point downloading a program to make your game less lagy. Downloading cheap crap like this, that has viruses, makes your computer lagy in the first place.

Macs rule!

Knight IV

Well...I am think i am totally wrong for posting this topic..close this.... -.-''

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.