News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Grammer..

Started by dieknowsawr, April 14, 2011, 11:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pride

Quote from: Francis on April 15, 2011, 02:21:33 PM
I used to be horrible with my grammar, but overtime that changed ALOT. If you were friends with me 1-2 years ago on classic you would remember me like that. You probobly remember me as a totaly different person.

Just so you know, ALOT is two words, as in "There are a lot of people here."

Daxking

Quote from: Pride on April 15, 2011, 05:51:11 PM
Quote from: Francis on April 15, 2011, 02:21:33 PM
I used to be horrible with my grammar, but overtime that changed ALOT. If you were friends with me 1-2 years ago on classic you would remember me like that. You probobly remember me as a totaly different person.

Just so you know, ALOT is two words, as in "There are a lot of people here."

Quote from: Insomnom on April 15, 2011, 12:31:05 PM

And yes, I do spell words wrong sometimes, but who doesn't?  ::)

Speaking for francis.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on April 15, 2011, 12:03:27 AM

After awhile, it starts to come naturally. =P
Yes people do make mistakes but as i mentioned before, they learn from it :D.
Oh and miss Selena Gomez mind making a new song?
Possibly "Wildy is DA bomb when your hanging with Tyson, But when Oscar logs on just go back lumby son :D."?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Quote from: Dug on April 20, 2011, 04:25:08 PM

Possibly "Wildy is DA bomb when your hanging with Tyson, But when Oscar logs in on just go back lumby son :D."?

What?
Sometimes I don't get you at all.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Dug on April 20, 2011, 04:25:08 PM

Possibly "Wildy is DA bomb when your hanging with Tyson, But when Oscar logs in on just go back lumby son :D."?

... Excuse me? Is this even on topic? It just makes no sense, at all. I agree with Jazmen
some days' i don't even get you.

Batman

It's all good. Earlier, Hassan gave Jose and I a special Egyptian Massage. With oil and everything!

Now, back to the topic at hand.

My grammar has improved substantially.

;)

<3 Tyren

Thrive

Depends really...
I believe that grammar is a key component to acting civilized and educated. But this is a god damn video game forum. I don't think your grammar is necessary to thrive in a video game based community.

Yes I said "Thrive."
If you have a problem with that, meet me in the alley way between 17th and 18th. Bring your friends, you'll need them.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Batman

Where were you? You didn't show up!  ::)

<3 Tyren

Yoho

He did show up. He beat you and your mates so badly you forgot that you went there in the first place.

Thrive

Quote from: Yoho on April 21, 2011, 05:48:35 PM
He did show up. He beat you and your mates so badly you forgot that you went there in the first place.

Thank you for the clarification.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Batman

I will get you Thrive. Just you wait, you and all your little friends! O:<

<3 Tyren

Jake

Grammar doesn't matter to much. [It looks allot more neater though.]

I try my best to use good grammar. I suppose I'm going okay?

Genuine

My grammar is usually good, although i do make many mistakes.
Who doesn't?  :D

dieknowsawr

Genuine

Ross, Look at the Topics name  ::) 'Grammer'
(I'm not in your Sig)