News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Grammer..

Started by dieknowsawr, April 14, 2011, 11:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Id just like to say this, its that Worldscape Ive noticed has improved peoples grammar.

Like for a example Drunk Mario..

Quote from: Drunk Mario on October 04, 2009, 06:32:39 PM
triniboy is a great player mod mentor!! good job on choosing him!!! keep up the good work jeremy and ryan! :D

From that. To this :

[/quote] That was you in my dream? :o

Anyways, Thanks.. Still none completed. :-X
[/quote]

Im just saying.. :)

Daxking

Yeah, I went threw a lot of old threads. Now we're all noobs with grammar.

Insomnom

Through*  ::)

After awhile, it starts to come naturally. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

Why dont you just read a dictionary take allot of free time <_<

O My Devil

why dont u just try to type in microsoft word & use spell check... :-\

Dug

You will never learn unless you make mistakes yourself.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Batman

When some new users see proper grammer in threads and in-game, they will most likely adapt to the ways that everyone else types. This makes WS look substantially more professional than other servers.

<3 Tyren

wouter

Worldscape and his players did helped me allot with improving my English grammar. It's still not perfect but way better than two years ago. I would like to thank all of you for that. :3

Dench

I've never liked using grammar on games but I don't like looking an idiot either.

Insomnom

It's funny, because at this point in time it's just second nature to me.
This is how I've learned to type.
I don't have to put any sort of effort into it or anything.

As for spell check, Firefox has one built in.
And yes, I do spell words wrong sometimes, but who doesn't?  ::)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Francis

I used to be horrible with my grammar, but overtime that changed ALOT. If you were friends with me 1-2 years ago on classic you would remember me like that. You probobly remember me as a totaly different person.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Yoho

Quote from: Francis on April 15, 2011, 02:21:33 PM
I used to be horrible with my grammar, but overtime that changed ALOT. If you were friends with me 1-2 years ago on classic you would remember me like that. You probobly remember me as a totaly different person.

Basically a noob. XD  Just kidding.

I never used to use perfect grammar until I got ripped on by some trolls. :)

Knight IV

Oh guys When diek spelled Grammar wrong it was a spelling mistake nothing more...And Mistaking at grammar doesn't make a difference to me.

M I K E

I dont really care about grammar..

Drunk Mario

I guess I'll take this as a compliment.. ::)

I can act professional, or Non-professional.. I mainly act professional, because that's just how I am and it annoys the shi crap out of me when I don't act professional to trick people..etc.

lik wen ppl talk lik this it rlly is anoyng bcos it loks dumb and half the tim ppl dnt evn no wat u r saying.

(I had to backspace a couple times just because I have trouble talking in properly.)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall