News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Rory Pking

Started by Genuine, April 13, 2011, 10:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine

Rory Vs Alphaeus
Double Click the Video for Better Quality.

Enjoy, Just a Shot Vid. I'll make better ones Soon.

Dug

Not bad at all but heres a suggestion:
Don't hesitate when deciding when to eat or not :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Yay another person making videos  ;).
Great job.  :P

Genuine

Quote from: Dug on April 13, 2011, 11:32:05 AM
Not bad at all but heres a suggestion:
Don't hesitate when deciding when to eat or not :D.
I'm not Really, I'm Shaking coz it's cold. and i just randomly Click Stuff. And yeah, Sometimes hesitate.  ::)
I fail at making Videos.

Batman

Rory, you have grown substantially as a pker. Keep up the good work. Also, i would like to request for more people to do more videos like this. It shows new players how to pk and provides a sufficient way of learning :D

<3 Tyren

Daxking

Just, D:

Insomnom

Quote from: Daxking on April 13, 2011, 11:31:42 PM
Tyson, *tear* you just... Omg, let me just re-read this.
Quote from: Tyson on April 13, 2011, 10:35:09 PM
Also, i would like to request for more people to do more videos like this. It shows new players how to pk and provides a sufficient way of learning :D
My eyes didn't decieve me. Tyson, greatest thing I've heard you say in a while.  ;) <3

I don't think I'll ever understand. |:
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Daxking

Gaahh, *Deletes*
Feels stupid.

Insomnom

Did I miss something?
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Rivin X

Quote from: Insomnom on April 13, 2011, 11:35:22 PM
Quote from: Daxking on April 13, 2011, 11:31:42 PM
Tyson, *tear* you just... Omg, let me just re-read this.
Quote from: Tyson on April 13, 2011, 10:35:09 PM
Also, i would like to request for more people to do more videos like this. It shows new players how to pk and provides a sufficient way of learning :D
My eyes didn't decieve me. Tyson, greatest thing I've heard you say in a while.  ;) <3

I don't think I'll ever understand. |:
Hahahaha.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Insomnom

..what are you laughing at?
Seriously. I'm lost.

Made by Pride.

Daxking

I said the whole tear thing, cause Tyson isn't like that. With the whole "sufficent way of learning". And I died of laughter just reading your last responce. Proably won't get why I am

Insomnom

I meant that I'll never understand how people can watch videos of people PKing.. it's two characters.. repetitively hitting each other.

No offense to you guys that make them.
Obviously a lot of people like them and such.
I just don't get it, personally.

Then you edited your posts and Avery cracked up when I replied. :\
So yeah..

Quote from: Daxking on April 14, 2011, 12:10:02 AM
Proably won't get why I am

Why you are...?

Made by Pride.

Daxking

I understand how you feel about it. That's why I made a poll asking if I should honestly continue or not. I would love to learn how to make just as good ones as the pkers on runescape make them. Those I loveee to watch.

Insomnom

But they're the same. T_T

Made by Pride.