News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the day! (April 11, 2011)

Started by Dug, April 11, 2011, 09:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of these following 3 cars would you have?

Porsche Panamera Turbo
0 (0%)
Aston Martin Rapide
3 (75%)
Maserati Quattroporte
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Dug

The poll says it all. Which car out of the above would you buy if you were given the money to buy it?
Note: There are only these 3 cars to vote for, You may discuss different models, colors or even different rims but don't bring any other car into this =).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Maserati has nice power :)

But Aston is smexier

Dug

But what about the shapes? I mean they look the same to some people, but for some reason they look different to me...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Voltimolt