News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

135 strength

Started by Batman, April 06, 2011, 12:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should i keep going?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Batman

My goal is for 135 strength. Currently i have 134 strength and i reallllly hate training. Any tips for me?

<3 Tyren

Insomnom

Tips?

..keep training. =P
Grindgrindgrind.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

M I K E

Just pot all the time :)

Kryptonite

Yeah.. Use potions. But you technically don't get more xp like Program said. The only reason people say that is because your levels are boosted which means you hit higher and higher hits = more exp. But I wouldn't really train to 135 unless you want the skillcape because hits are pretty much the same for both levels and getting 135 just takes a long time.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Daxking

d1stortor

Well, this is what I used to do. You see, I would always be on ::wildy right? But sometimes it would be hella boring. So I would go south of ::wildy, and go fight the dragons that are across the lava thing. There I could see who was coming to ::wildy. So yeah, that's my only tip. If you're in ::wildy without nothing to do, then just go kill dragons south of ::wildy, or in ::wildy with the kbs. Anyways, good luck :)))
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Drunk Mario

Train a set amount of Xp each day.. Like let's say.. 10M each day.. you will have it in no time. I do that. (AT LEAST 10m xp each day)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

d1stortor

well 10m isn't much...aim high to get high :D try to aim for like 40-60m, and i'm sure you will at least get 40m a day.

Batman

Thank you for all of the tips!

Steven, 10m a day is good for me :)

<3 Tyren

Dug

Adda boy, you can do it :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

d1stortor

Quote from: Tyson on April 13, 2011, 03:23:38 PM
Thank you for all of the tips!

Steven, 10m a day is good for me :)

tyson, don't aim for something you are sure you can achieve....aim for something you know you won't be able to. That way you will keep trying and trying and trying to reach that goal and each day you will be getting closer. And you will most definetly have more xp if you aim high.

Sky is the Limit, son.